• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to trying it and liking it but never finding it again.

Starlite

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I remember trying Orange Coke Zero from a freestyle machine a few years go and it being fucking awful. Hopefully this uses a far different formula or process.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well I must have missed them, cause I go to CVS, Target ALL the time. In fact, I got to CVS so much that I have $70 in in-store credit saved up, and this is for 2% back. =)

Oh yeah, no I haven't seen them anywhere but the dedicated grocery stores like Publix and the like. Certainly never in a Target or a Walmart, much less something like a CVS.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
The raspberry we just got in the UK tastes like flavoured water, I feel you need to take the coke and the blend between the two.
The strawberry is better, but vanilla or cherry pepsi max are my go to.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Still waiting for Vanilla Sprite to exist.
Tested it once with one of these machines where you can mix together whatever you want and I can't forget the taste, that was incredible.
Do it CC!

Resetti

Oct 25, 2017
The packaging for Japanese Peach Coke is top-tier
peach-flavoured_coke.jpg
Yeah but I don't like its taste.
Somethin's off. Maybe it's the fake peach taste

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If it tastes like a orange creamcicle then they've got a WINNA

At first I thought orange Vanilla Coke sounds gross, but damn, a creamsicle tasting coke sounds heavenly. Vanilla Coke is already my fav, so this may be too good.

I've cut my soda a whole lot, but I gotta try this.

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully this will be different from the orange sorbet that was available in Canada. Even as a big fan of Coke, orange, and vanilla, it was pretty nasty. (Though, that could be because the regular Coke in Ontario/the Niagara region tastes pretty bad to me.)

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Orange Vanilla Coke Zero is all I ever drink when I use a Freestyle machine. Most don't have as a single flavor, so I have to mix orange and vanilla together.

Coca-Cola must've been paying close attention to the true market leaders and tastemakers like me. Y'all are welcome.

V_Arnold

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hungary
Just when I got out of my diet coke addiction, this gets announced....
DAMN. I both want and do not want this to come to Hungary.

nomis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully this will be different from the orange sorbet that was available in Canada. Even as a big fan of Coke, orange, and vanilla, it was pretty nasty. (Though, that could be because the regular Coke in Ontario/the Niagara region tastes pretty bad to me.)

sucks if it was a local production issue, i loved it

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I want this.
They just brought out Strawberry Diet Coke here and it's surprisingly good. The only of their recent flavours I haven't liked was that "Fiesty Cherry" one that was like a weird peppery cherry flavour that was awful.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
They brought out Orange Coke in the UK in about 2007. I remember cos I had some. Tasted like orange Skittles.

gilko79

Oct 27, 2017
Ivalice
Hmmm. I'm usually against all these weird flavors in my coke, but I do love me some orange creamcicles. I'm willing to give it a try.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I just hope I can find individual cans/bottles. So many products I want to try ask you to commit to a huge box or pack of multiples when I just want to try one, dammit.

Oct 25, 2017
If it's essentially an orange cream Coke, then I gotta try it. I wanted to try some of the Diet Coke flavors that came out awhile ago (Twisted Mango and Zesty Blood Orange), but I heard they were gross and I never saw them at a store anyways. I hope this one is easier to find.

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck. Thinking back, I haven't had an orange creamcicle or orange/vanilla ice cream in probably 8 years.

Kimchi_Breath

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up a case of the Zero version today. The orange vanilla taste is very subtle. I like it.

Regular Coke Zero > Orange Vanilla > Cherry