• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Ori and the Blind Forest announced for Nintendo Switch. Launches Sept 27. Published by Xbox Game Studios (Up: 1080p/60fps docked, 720p/60fps portable)

vestan

Dec 28, 2017

The forest of Nibel is dying. After a powerful storm sets a series of devastating events in motion, Ori must journey to find courage and confront a dark nemesis to save the forest of Nibel. Winner of several prestigious awards, “Ori and the Blind Forest” tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics through a visually stunning Action-Platformer crafted by Moon Studios.
Featuring hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated character performance, a fully orchestrated score, and dozens of new features in the Definitive Edition, “Ori and the Blind Forest” explores a deeply emotional story about love and sacrifice, and the hope that exists in us all.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
FUCK YES!!! And fucking good on Microsoft for not going to THQ Nordic which I was dreading. Fucking surreal seeing "Xbox Game Studios" in the trailer! LOL

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I got it on Xbox but I barely even touched it.

I'll probably sell that and get it on Switch.

LukarWuff

Oct 27, 2017
One of the best 2D platformers / Metroidvanias ever made

BUY IT

Also, all of you non-believers who told us we were crazy for thinking this would come to Switch can now eat crow

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Very nice! Visually it's one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen, and I had been wanting to play this, so very happy it's coming to Switch now. Never been a big 2d platformer fan, but I have liked some, so I hope I will like this one a lot, too!

coma

Oct 28, 2017
One of the best games ever made. You're all in for a treat. Hope there's achievements.