• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

The forest of Nibel is dying. After a powerful storm sets a series of devastating events in motion, Ori must journey to find courage and confront a dark nemesis to save the forest of Nibel. Winner of several prestigious awards, "Ori and the Blind Forest" tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics through a visually stunning Action-Platformer crafted by Moon Studios.

Featuring hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated character performance, a fully orchestrated score, and dozens of new features in the Definitive Edition, "Ori and the Blind Forest" explores a deeply emotional story about love and sacrifice, and the hope that exists in us all.

Switch_OriandtheBlindForest_01.jpg

Switch_OriandtheBlindForest_02.jpg

Switch_OriandtheBlindForest_03.jpg

Switch_OriandtheBlindForest_04.jpg

Switch_OriandtheBlindForest_05.jpg

Switch_OriandtheBlindForest_06.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
FUCK YES!!! And fucking good on Microsoft for not going to THQ Nordic which I was dreading. Fucking surreal seeing "Xbox Game Studios" in the trailer! LOL

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
One of the best 2D platformers / Metroidvanias ever made

BUY IT

Also, all of you non-believers who told us we were crazy for thinking this would come to Switch can now eat crow

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Very nice! Visually it's one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen, and I had been wanting to play this, so very happy it's coming to Switch now. Never been a big 2d platformer fan, but I have liked some, so I hope I will like this one a lot, too!

coma

Oct 28, 2017
One of the best games ever made. You're all in for a treat. Hope there's achievements.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I LOVE this game. Anyone who likes platformers owes it to themselves to play this.