• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 57990

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 18, 2019
I will evangelise the magnificence of Ori and the Blind Forest til my dying breath. Switch owners are in for a treat - and I urge you to buy the soundtrack while you're waiting.

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
Hoping for a physical release. I know the Switch version of Cuphead is supposed to be getting one whenever the DLC is out, so maybe Ori can get one too.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
The game couldn't sell me an Xbox, but it cemented my purchase of a Switch Lite.

travisbickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm totally late to knowing this was happening, but are both Ori and Cuphead MS-owned ips? Or are they just the publisher?

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft in the trademarks for Smash Ultimate, Xbox Game Studios proudly presented in a Nintendo Direct/presentation thing

What a world

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
source.gif

In.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
This will never run in native res and will get a huge graphically drop, but my girlfriend flips out about it because she's a gigantic fan, so we will buy it anyway.

But please have a physical version.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Is this the first game on Switch published by Xbox Game Studios?
Cuphead is published by Stuido MDHR and I think Minecraft is published by Mojang? Maybe I'm wrong on the second one. Still, this is the first actual first party game to cross over. Still looker gorgeous btw

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Why do you have to release this game in the same month as: Astral Chain (basically), Daemon x Machina, Links Awakening, DQ XI .... and a day after Blasphemous. ._.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
FUCK YES!!! And fucking good on Microsoft for not going to THQ Nordic which I was dreading. Fucking surreal seeing "Xbox Game Studios" in the trailer! LOL
THQ has only handled retail distribution of Xbox games. If this gets a physical releases, you will likely see their logo.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
Nintendo and Microsoft duo are killing it in every Direct !! Halo Collection in the next one pls.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the best game I have played in the last two years. Certainly up there with Celeste and Cuphead.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Definitive release included the following...
  • Added difficulty modes - Play through the game on a new easy mode or, if seeking a greater challenge, tackle the new hard and single life difficulty modes.
  • New story content - Discover the origins of Ori's adoptive parent Naru.
  • New environments - Explore two new areas of Nibel, Black Root Burrows and Lost Grove, each with a new visual presentation and play mechanics.
  • Two new abilities - Dash and Light Burst.
  • Additional music tracks - New tracks by the original game's composer Gareth Coker.
  • Gameplay/technical Improvements - Fast travel, improved backtracking, ability to continue to playing after completing the game and full 21:9 widescreen support for PC.
  • New making of video content.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Grats thomasmahler

The team must be feeling good :D I wonder how excruciating it must have been to hold this announcement in

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
At work and didn't watch the direct. Anyone know if it's still 60FPS?

Edit: Answered