• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wzrd

Oct 26, 2017
Portland, Oregon
giphy.gif

Love Flamin' Hot stuff. Will live vicariously through your journey.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yo the puffs are the truth. I've always kinda had a love/hate relationship with falmin' hot Cheetos, but my gf brought some puffs home the other day and they're definitely the optimal ones. Dunno why they didn't do it before.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
aUYX2e0.png

go gettum, motherfuckers

fabulous-kid-white-dance.gif

I fucking love flaming hot lime cheetos

Cursed food

the look these things are giving me is making me very uncomfortable
Had this today. It was alright...the only problem was that my body rejected the concept of these things in reality. Like my tongue kinda liked it, but my body made me stop and throw them away.

Yo the puffs are the truth. I've always kinda had a love/hate relationship with falmin' hot Cheetos, but my gf brought some puffs home the other day and they're definitely the optimal ones. Dunno why they didn't do it before.
Truth. The puffs are on another level and i love the regular flamin cheetoes

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Frito Lay is coming out with Dorito Blaze chips soon. Don't know what flavor they are yet but you didn't hear that from me.

Neverfade

Oct 25, 2017
Mac and Cheetos are reconstituted dog shit. There's no amount of spice to cover that up.

I can't even imagine how foul the frozen section ones are.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Takis Fuego: God
Zombie: Pretty good
Nitro: Also pretty good
Xplosion: Garbo

Have not been able to find any of the other flavors yet. Zombie is tasty, shame it's so rare.

Butz

Nov 21, 2017
I like Flamin' Hot Cheetos. I remember as a kid being confused in middle school why everyone ate them when I had grown up on the regular kind and puffs, but eventually I tried them in high school and have liked them since. Went about a decade without having them until last year when I discovered the joys of Amazon Prime Pantry. I like the Baked Cheetos better than the originals, though, so I hope they come out with a Flamin' Hot variation for the Baked line.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I like Flamin' Hot Cheetos. I remember as a kid being confused in middle school why everyone ate them when I had grown up on the regular kind and puffs, but eventually I tried them in high school and have liked them since. Went about a decade without having them until last year when I discovered the joys of Amazon Prime Pantry. I like the Baked Cheetos better than the originals, though, so I hope they come out with a Flamin' Hot variation for the Baked line.
heck yeah, I really like the Baked chips as well, I've been waiting for Flamin' Hot Baked to pop up eventually.

I usually buy a bag for the Baked Lays every now and again, they would be good with Flamin' Hot just like they make with the regular Lays

b83cba97-76f2-4841-be60-ef8f7a8198aa_1.c49048b70736ca18a9c74e36ae07f63f.jpeg

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
they are like 50 cents cheaper most of the time

id rather have the authentic Flamin' Hot flavor, not that facsimile bullshit

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
My grandmother likes Burger King so when I visited her today I ordered her usual and then decided to try these Flamin' Hot Mac 'n' Cheetos.

Typical fried junk food. My rating on the BK scale is perhaps a 3/5. "Worth a shot." Similar experience as the cheesy tots, but with a slight added kick.

Not sure if I'd order them again, but a worthy experiment nonetheless. At the very least, I can say you're better off ordering these than the godawful Chicken Fries.

Kyzer

Oct 25, 2017
They are disgusting. Can't even taste the flaming hot, just has the later heat buildup, and the "mac and cheese" tastes like the cheese sandwich from school

shyTyrant

Oct 31, 2017
I miss these. Out of all the hot fries I've tried, these are my favorite. May just have to order some online because I can't find any place that sells these here in Oregon.

getImage