• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
So Paqui had a promo where they had a code inside bags of the ghost pepper chips and you could enter to win one of their One Chip Challenge chips. I entered one a couple days ago and ended up winning! However, I tap out after like 5-6 of the ghost pepper chips in a row, so I'm afraid of the carolina reaper one, we'll see.

Also, someone talk me down from buying out the stock of the Flamin Hot Smartfood whenever I find a new store that carries it/has restocked. I usually see it once in a store, get a couple bags, then go back and they're all gone.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
taco-bell-reaper-ranch-chips-1-1569337480.jpg

I got a bag of these last week and they're pretty decent. Not as good as Doritos ranch chips imo, but they have a pretty solid burn. As far as I know, these are the only readily available reaper based chips on the market

burnsy

Banned
May 31, 2018
All I gotta say. Flamin hot Cheetos aren't hot. Flamin hot Doritos aren't hot. Flamin Hot twistes the same.

But they all taste good! So ima keep buying

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
My god. This thread literally makes my mouth water.

And a lot of these posts make me sooooo jealous since I live in a small town I can't find a ton of these snacks. But by god do those spicy pickle chips look so damn good.
Sometimes when I can't find a good hot snack I grab a bag of sea salt and vinegar Lays and smother it in Tapatio to get that tangy spicy crunch fix. Literally makes me fail No Nut November

Nov 1, 2017
The past few weeks I have been addicted to Flamin Hot Ruffles. This is my first real foray into Flamin Hot foods in over a decade. What should I try next?

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What hot sauce do you all use? I like using this liquid chile. It's on the sweet side, but combine this with lemon and flaming hots, and you get a heavenly taste.

trechas-liquid-chile-000751139.jpg

Valentina hot sauce is also pretty good.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was talking to my gf about this the other day.

There's flamin hot variants of everything ranging from chips to cheetoes to popcorn to beef jerkey.

Why can't I buy a can of flamin hot seasoning?

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Not directly connected to Flamin' Hot, but have any of you tried Rim Rock Farms Spicy Chicken Fillet Fritters? I like to make sandwiches out of them, easily the spiciest chicken I've ever gotten from a store. Nice sized portions too.