• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I knew it, those scenes were too epic to not be Sunhi's creations

Congrats dude!!

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
That's fucking awesome.

Sunhi always made some of the best gifs I've seen, so seeing that talent being used in a professional environment makes me happy :)

Congrats!

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Nice work. Thought it looked a little familiar. ;o)

Hey. I even remember tweeting your gifs to GG and said they should use your stuff for something. Guess they replied.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I had no idea he did the trailer, that's awesome.

I know some of the Horizon gifs that we've seen are touched up, is the trailer 100% gameplay? It looks better than the original game.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Great work! Hopefully more people tap him to work on their presentations as he does fantastic work. (Though I wonder what kind of black magic he has access to to make games look so good).

*2 Years From Now*
"Trailer Prodigy SunhiLegend and Industry Legend Hideo Kojima collaborate on Death Stranding Launch Trailer"

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats SunhiLegend !!

Always loved your work. I know this seems trite but I put in a lot of effort trying to maximize the quality of my GIFs now entirely in response to your always exemplary output.

Deleted member 433

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I never knew gifs could be an artform.

Congrats dude, and thanks for all the animated lovelyness. I remember your FFXV Gifs selling me on that game.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Sunhi. Always make any thread more fun to be in. Well deserved.

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Great work! Hopefully more people tap him to work on their presentations as he does fantastic work. (Though I wonder what kind of black magic he has access to to make games look so good).

*2 Years From Now*
"Trailer Prodigy SunhiLegend and Industry Legend Hideo Kojima collaborate on Death Stranding Launch Trailer"

Don't fuck with my emotions like that, yo! Kojima and Sunhi are gonna destroy my eyeballs.