• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GinoFelino

Oct 27, 2017
Loved seeing this reveal on his Twitter

Great idea by guerrilla to get him involved, he's the real deal.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It looked fantastic, grats Sunhi!
Sounds like you and the Guerilla bunch had a good time ;)

OP
OP

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GG went from mid-tier developer to kid everybody wants to hang out with at school in one short year.

Out of nowhere they made my personal GOTY, are best buddies with Kojima and became the internets darling.

GG, you are awesome.

QBizM

Oct 25, 2017
Can't help but feel proud when one of our own makes it. Well done bud, really happy for you!

V-Faction

Oct 25, 2017
Great work! Hopefully more people tap him to work on their presentations as he does fantastic work. (Though I wonder what kind of black magic he has access to to make games look so good).

*2 Years From Now*
"Trailer Prodigy SunhiLegend and Industry Legend Hideo Kojima collaborate on Death Stranding Launch Trailer"
I rike it!

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
CHvr3IV.gif

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Wow congrats! Posting all those gifs really did pay off.

You have a cinematic eye for sure, personally I loved your FFXV gifs the most. Especially during the MP beta. You nailed it with those.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's incredible. Also I have to know what kind of software you use to make your gifs? It looks more complex than Photoshop and simple masks. Do you use some kind of video editing program?

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
liked the trailer tho i felt there was one 'dodge to the left while enemy comes jumping towards you' too much. great work regardless