• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Drek

Oct 27, 2017

• Release Date: 3/22/2018

• Developer: Out of the Park Developments

• Publisher: Self Pubilshed

• Platform(s): PC (Direct Purchase, Steam, Origin, and Origin Access)

• Price(s): $39.99, $35.99 with pre-order at all retailers, $5/month or $30/year as part of Origin Access

Spring training is in full swing and it's time for another iteration in the best baseball sim on the market. Lots of interesting things happening with this year's iteration.

What is Out of the Park Baseball?
Out of the Park Baseball, or OOTP, is a baseball management sim for PC. It is a baseball game where instead of controlling the players you're the General Manager, Manager, or both. You run the club, sign free agents, make trades, draft and sign amateur talent, etc..

What Makes OOTP Special?
Out of the Park is unique primarily for the scope of what it offers. Your traditional console baseball game offers a comparatively shallow depiction of the minor league associations connected with MLB. They also often only include a minor league player if they have seen Major League service time and are therefore part of the MLBPA.

OOTP includes every minor league level down to the Dominican Summer League and the Gulf Coast League. It includes all of the major unaffiliated professional leagues including Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB), the Korean Baseball Organization (KBO), and the Cuban National Series. A serious attempt is made to include the current players in those leagues as accurately as possible as well. For example, in the 2018 version Shohei Otani was an elite young pitcher on the Nippon-Ham Fighters.

You can choose to play with this massive recreation of real world professional baseball in any setting you want. You can run a strictly NPB or KBO league if an ML club isn't your cup of tea. You can also create a world with the full interconnected baseball leagues including the posting system if you're so inclined. Or you can make your own league entirely from scratch with real or fictional players. The scope and operations of your league are yours to decide.

What Game Does it Best Compare to?
An interesting element to OOTP is how it plays compared to it's traditional console baseball counterparts. All games are effectively "Iron Man" mode, period. You can't have multiple save states. You can make a backup that you can restore as it's own turn, but that's about it. So unless you bail out on a sim (you can ditch a sim before it saves with CTRL+ALT+DEL closing the program) and reload when you sim what you get is what you get.

This coupled with the depth of the game's player modeling with multiple skill traits, personality traits, variable progression, a scouting system where you can choose your level of obscurity, etc.. produces a game that very much feels like playing the Paradox grand strategy games.

This is why I often describe OOTP as the Crusader Kings of sports games. Instead of controlling a member of the nobility you're a GM. Instead of having a court you have an ML roster. Instead of having children you have prospects. But the end result - becoming invested in your players, wanting to see them succeed, then casting your lot with the RNG gods, is what the experience really boils down to.

If you're even a casual baseball fan and enjoy the Paradox grand strategy games I'd recommend checking out OOTP. It scratches a lot of the same itches.

Also, if you're an avid baseball fan who feels like The Show and the various other console iterations of the sport have gotten stale or lack the managerial depth you'd like to see there is simply nothing like OOTP. The Rule 5 draft, signing rules, etc. are all re-created per the MLB and MLBPA collective bargaining agreement. The minutia you dig into this is up to you as almost any task can be assigned to the AI assistant General Manager or Manager you employ.

What's New in 19?
  • New 3D Players, Ballparks and Game Screen
  • 2018 Opening Day Rosters
  • New Scouting System & Updated Scouting Reports
  • Ultra-Realistic AI & Ratings
  • New Tournament Modes
  • User Voting for End-of-Season Awards
  • Redesigned Interface
  • Improved Manager Home Screen
  • A New Stat - RA9-WAR (WAR based on runs allowed) - for pitchers
  • Delayed Substitutions For Injured Players
  • Two Way Player Designations
  • Arm Slot for Pitchers
Resetera Community
We have an ongoing Resetera League for OOTP (that I recently took up commissioner responsibilities for). Currently the league started in on OOTP18 with a starting season of 2017 and is now in the off-season following 2021. You can find the official thread for the league here:
OOTP18 OT and League Thread

We currently have about half of the ML teams staffed by a human manager and would gladly welcome new users into the group. In an online league I run the sims for set periods (generally 7 days of in-game time each real world day) and all the players make their adjustments with each sim and upload to an FTP server. You can see the blog attached to that FTP server here:
OOTPera.com

We will likely look to migrate over to OOTP19 by April 1st, before concluding the current off-season, so if you're interested in OOTP and the online league now is a great time to join. Time commitment varies based on personal member preferences, but you can be competitive with no more than 10-15 minutes a day (or honestly, 10-15 every other day) if you just ensure your own transactions are all set before stepping away. The big events (FA and the draft) work better with a greater time commitment but delving into the minutia is really not required at all to field a strong club.

I'll gladly help onboard a new member into the ins and outs of MLB/OOTP transactions as well, so don't let newness detract you.

We have a discord channel where a large amount of the day to day chatter goes on. As we get rolling a bit more I'll be sure to keep the OT and community thread updated with events and news however and I've personally made trades entirely via PM on here, so while discord participation helps it is not required by any means.

Anyone interested shoot me a PM and we can see about getting you set up.

Media for OOTP 19

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Resetera Team GMs

AL East

Yankees – **OPEN**
Orioles – **OPEN**
Blue Jays – chairon
Red Sox – Drek
Rays – acheron_xl

AL Central

Tigers – Got the Shakes
White Sox – **OPEN**
Twins – **OPEN**
Royals – norm9
Indians – brentech

AL West

A's – **OPEN**
Angels – Dr_LawyerCop
Rangers – Cash
Mariners – Purple Cheeto
Astros – **OPEN**

NL East

Mets – Dmncnby2k9
Braves – CrimsonCommie
Marlins – **OPEN**
Nationals – Rommel
Phillies – KyleJames182

NL Central

Cubs – Luchador
Reds – **OPEN**
Cardinals – **OPEN**
Brewers – eznark
Pirates – **OPEN**

NL West

Giants – **OPEN**
Dodgers – **OPEN**
Rockies – **OPEN**
Padres – CosmicQueso
DiamondBacks – **OPEN**

Last edited:

Cash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've always been interested in getting into this game. Are the Rangers available in the online league?

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If the league is still a thing and the Cubs are available, I'll take em.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
I've always been interested in getting into this game. Are the Rangers available in the online league?
Yes, and they just won the World Series following the promotion of arguably the best young CF in baseball. If interested send me a PM.

If the league is still a thing and the Cubs are available, I'll take em.
Cubs are taken. If you'd be interested in another club however I've added the current league teams to the second post in this thread.

Last edited:

brentech

Oct 25, 2017
Well selling PUBG items pays for OOTP

81Ahi.gif

brentech

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about a month into my own little offline 2018 campaign. Doing the challenge mode which gives some interesting additions to what I'm used to. Also playing as GM+Manager instead of just GM.
Definitely prefer the GM setup. Don't like micro managing games.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
You can assign lineups to your bench coach if I recall.

Update on the league: we're going to pump the breaks for a bit to see if anyone else wants to join the OOTP ride now that it's part of Origin Access and all. Looking to transition the current players as quickly as we can then get back going as right now we're just a few days into free agency so no major signings. A great time to join up for anyone interested. Send me a PM if you are.

I will likely try an import over to 19 this weekend and add Cash as the new GM of the Rangers, we'll see how long it takes for the established members to transition from there but it will give a new members a few days to dig through their team before we go back to the sim.

FYI - this will replace the OOTP18 community thread going forward for all future updates as well.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Realized yesterday I forgot to download the most recent OOTP18 uploads before running the import, had not overwritten anything so I'm going to run a 0 day sim in 18, use that for the import into 19, then run a 0 day sim in 19. Should see two different updates today, please do not upload anything in that time. I'll post an update here when that goes up.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Server files have migrated to OOTP19. To migrate your local turn you can either:
Run the import tool in OOTP19, bringing your gobl_ootp save over. If you rename it gobl_ootp you shouldn't have any problems at all there.

Or

Let me know if you just want another quick-join code and you can go that route.

Either way please export once you have done so, as that is the best tool for me to know when we can start moving forward again.

Anyone interested in joining the league for OOTP19 let me know and I'll get you a quick join link. Now is a great time to join, just at the start of free agency and you'll get a few days to learn your team before we start simulations again.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Sim is moving forward, 3 days from Dec. 3rd to Dec. 6th, second sim of FA if I recall.

Winter Meetings are Dec. 14th to 17th.

Rule 5 Draft is Dec. 25th. Have your 40 man set and all your valuables protected by then, this league goes deep on the Rule 5 draft.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
We're now up to December 12th and Bluemax's Mariners have landed two of the biggest free agents in the market, outfielder Nomar Mazara and infielder Namboku Wada. Both will be 27 at the start of next season.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Just a reminder, Rule 5 Draft is tomorrow. Make sure you've got your stuff sorted.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
I might be nuts, but it looks like there's a good amount of guys that shouldn't be in the pool available to put on our draft lists like Kenley Jansen.
Yes, that is because the human signing teams (Dodgers with Jansen, Mets with Kela and Nate Jones) have not put them on their 40 man roster yet, so technically they ARE rule 5 eligible. That said, picking them up gives you the full contract, and they were signed as free agents so if someone wanted Jansen at $15.5M then they would have been bidding against the Dodgers then I would think.

Edit: I'll revise that previous post. I checked their rosters and Jansen and Kela should not be eligible. I'm going to remove them from the draft pool.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
We will move back to 7 day sims for Monday morning unless someone has a specific FA they're worried about losing, the market has mostly been dried up, R5 is done, time to get to games.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
We'll run 14 day sim to bring us up to the start of Spring Training tomorrow, then back to the in-season 7 day rotation. Should be an interesting season, some AI teams and Bluemax's Mariners spent a bunch of money in FA, should shuffle some divisions around.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
We're just a few sims away from the start of the regular season. I've sent messages to most anyone who hasn't updated recently as a reminder. Only two seasons left until the regular season.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Through April Update:
Red Sox lead the AL East with baseball's best record, 22-5. Yankees and Jays are a game apart for 2 and 3, leading the WC race.

White Sox lead the Central, 18-10, 3 game lead over the twins and 3.5 over Detroit, each of whom are tied and 0.5 games back respectively for the second WC spot.

Houston has jumped out strong with an 18-10 record, 4 games better than the Angels and Rangers who share second place with matching .500 records. Off-season spender Seattle is 4.5 back. Collectively those three are 1 to 1.5 games out of the WC.

The NL is far tighter with the Phillies holding a scant 1.5 game lead over Atlanta in the East.

The Cards and Pirates are tied atop the Central at 18-9 with the Cubs only 1 game back at 17-10 (and a 4 game win streak, longest active currently).

The Rockies are leading the West by 1.5 games over San Francisco with the Padres' .500 record placing them just 2 games back.

Perennial power houses New York (13-14) and Washington (9-18) are below .500 for 3rd and 4th in their division. The Dodgers are at the bottom of the NL West, though share a matching .500 record with teams 3-4 (2 fewer games played than SD)

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
At International FA signing now, Team Human is doing well in the NL, leading all three divisions and in strong WC contention. The AL not so much where the Red Sox are the only AL team at the top, in a battle with the AI controlled Yankees.

Had a GM change. Pooh, long time GM for the Dodgers, has stepped down. If anyone is interested in taking over let me know.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
We completed the 2022 season, my Red Sox won the World Series over Crimson's Braves. Strong showing by the NL human teams.

We will hit the start of free agency tomorrow if anyone is interested in joining up. We have some real good open teams and I'll repeat that you can absolutely have a competitive club for just 10-15 minutes of play every other day or so. If interested let me know, the inclusion of OOTP in Origin Access gives a real cost effective way into the league.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Almost through the off-season. Two more sims and we'll be at opening day.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Post All-Star Game Sim Update:

Atlanta's Severino won the ASG MVP but the AL took home the win.

Yankees lost Moncada for three weeks, big blow to them when the WC race is running pretty tight.

St. Louis' Carlos Martinez is injured for 11-12 months, he's a FA after the season so that's a big market wrinkle, one of the top pitchers will be out the entire first half next year.

Division leads and WC Update:
Red Sox up 10 in the AL East over New York, Tampa 3 behind NYY.
Chicago leads the AL Central by 6 over Minnesota, Cleveland 3rd at 9.5 back.
Houston leads the West by 9.5 over Seattle with LAA 12.5 behind the lead.
NYY leads the AL WC by 3 games, then Tampa, then Seattle 4.5 behind that.

In the NL:
Atlanta up 5.5 over Philly, Mets are 6.5 back.
St. Louis still holds a slight edge in the Central, 0.5 over the Cubs, 1 game over Milwaukee.
San Diego has a 9.5 game lead over the Dodgers out West.
LAD leads the WC by 1 game, then the Cubs, then Milwaukee half a game behind.

Boston's Andrew Benintendi continues his hot month of July, passes NY's Mazariegos for the AL lead in OPS and batter WAR. MOves into a tie with Seattle's Kyle Lewis for #2 in HRs with 32 (2 behind Mazariegos) and jumps to 2nd in batting average behind teammate Rafael Devers.

Alex Faedo of Oakland passes Boston's Yoshihara for the pitcher WAR lead, jumps out to a 4.4 over 4.1 lead.

Mickey Moniak of Philly still leads the NL in batter WAR, but Harper is running a close #2, Milwaukee's Keown is 3rd. Keown leads the OPS race with Harper #2 so the differentiation here is all on the defensive side.

Syndergaard is charging back after a less than godlike first few months. Retakes the ERA lead, up to #2 in strikeouts behind Chicago's Faustino Carrera, #2 in pitcher War still though behind Phily's Aaron Nola

brentech

Oct 25, 2017
We are about to be starting a new season if anyone is looking to join the league. Free agents will be coming available in a few days. Contact Drek or myself in regards to joining.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
I have updated the open teams list. Really interesting time to join for those into following prospects as many of today's prospects and the Baseball America top 100 that OOTP populates into draft lists are now reaching the majors.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
FYI - We'll likely hit free agency on Saturday, so we really are in an opportune place for anyone interested to join up.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Sim is up. We'll do 3 days tomorrow and 5 days Saturday morning to open FA.

Awards are all in, as follows:
Arnoldis Chapman (STL) wins NL reliever of the year, 29 of 30 first place votes.

Hiroshi Hasegawa (TB) wins it for the AL, 15 first place votes. Was followed by Jefferies (12), Bird (1), and Hendriks (1), all from Boston.

AL Gold Glove winners:
P - Faedo (OAK)
C- Torrens (HOU)
1B - Jones (BOS)
2B - Wade (DET)
SS - Lindor (CLE)
3B - Morgan (NYY)
LF - Allen (CWS)
CF - Adames (DET)
RF - Badoo (MIN)

NL Gold Glove:
P - Ross (WAS)
C - Hedges (SD)
1B - Bellinger (LAD)
2B - Mateo (NYM)
3B - Tatis Jr. (SD)
SS - Russell CHC)
LF - Dahl (SFG)
CF - Lewis (ATL)
RF - Piscotty (SFG)

AL Silver Sluggers:
C - Gary Sanchez (BOS) - 3.6 WAR
1B - Luis Mazariegos (NYY) - 7.6 WAR
2B - Mookie Betts (BOS) - 5.0 WAR
3B - LT Tolbert (TAM) - 8.2 WAR
SS - Dansby Swanson (BOS) - 7.8 WAR
LF - Alex Kirilloff (MIN) - 4.4 WAR
CF - Mike Trout (LAA) - 7.0 WAR
RF - Andrew Benintendi - 8.2 WAR

NL Silver Sluggers:
P - Forrest Whitley (PHI) - -0.5 WAR
C - Brett Cumberland (ATL) - 3.6 WAR
1B - Bob Keown (MIL) - 5.6 WAR
2B - Brendan Rogers (COL) - 4.8 WAR
3B - Kevin Padlo (COL) - 3.9 WAR
SS - Carlos Correa (STL) - 5.4 WAR
LF - Trent Clark (MIL) - 4.4 WAR
CF - Jeren Kendall (SD) - 6.5 WAR
RF - Bryce Harper (WAS) - 6.9 WAR

AL Rookie of the Year is Akiho Yoshihara of the Boston Red Sox. 21 of 30 first place votes. Toronto's Steve Turner came in second with 8.
Other vote getters were TJ Farmer (BOS), Juan Aguilera (TOR), and Austin Drury (CLE).

NL Rookie of the Year is Joe Barger, RF for the Phillies. 27 first place votes. top 3 runners up got zero (Josh Scott - CHC, Sergio Saldana - MIA, and Caleb Kahl - CIN). Rogelia Vela (SD), Wladimir Pinto (CHC), and Tyrese Bluntson (ATL) all got one first place vote.

AL Manager of the year is Christian Finley of Boston, his second consecutive win.

NL Manager of the Year is Scooter Tucker of San Diego, also a repeat of last year's result.

AL Cy Young - Alex Faedo (OAK), 26 first place votes. Followed by Akiho Yoshiara (BOs) with 4.

NL Cy Young - Noah Syndergaard (NYM), 27 first place votes. One vote each for Julio Urias (LAD), Aaron Nola (PHI), and Gabriel Morales (SD).

AL MVP - Andrew Benintendi (BOS) with 24 first place votes. Luis Mazariegos (NYY) came in second with 5. LT Tolbert (TAM) received 1 first place vote and finished 3rd.

NL MVP - Nick Pratto (SD), 10 first place votes, 367 total points. Second place was Syndergaard with 14 first place votes but only 330 total points. Bob Keown (MIL) had 5 first place votes and 240 total points. Only other first place vote getter was Ozzie Albies (ATL)

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
One sim into, FA, no major signings yet. Looks like a buyers market.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Added a new member, KyleJames182 taking over the NL East leading Phillies. Going to sim to the Winter Meetings tomorrow, then pause for a day. Great chance for anyone interested to join up as the off-season is just about to start picking up steam.

OP
OP
Drek

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Just got to the first day of Spring Training 2024. Going to run 7 day sims pretty much from here on out, except to stop on important dates (start of regular season, draft, IFA starting, trade deadline, etc.).

Planx

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone into Perfect Team? I've been obsessing over it so far. I experimented with using RPs in the SP role when I was in the entry pool last week, but the only survivor of that is Brad Peacock, who was basically a SP to begin with.

brentech

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, i've been playing it a good bit. Got my team promoted to class A ball. i like that just like the normal game, you never know who is going to have a year and who isnt. Really have to figure out your roster.

AustinJ

Jul 18, 2018
Would love to be involved in OOTP20 league, if it happens. I'm a Mariner fan, but I understand if Purple Cheeto is grandfathered in.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Forgive me for bumping this but I was looking for an OOTP thread and just saw this one(Would have been hyped to join a Era OOTP had I known! :(), figured to put this here to extend an olive branch for anyone who understandably has an itch for an existing OOTP league with no OOTP system requirement.

So there is this cool thing called OOTP(Out of the Park Baseball) that is a fantasy sim league filled with you being Owner/GM/manager of a team and controlling their every single move. You may recognize some players that are real life players and some made up too, as it's only been 7 years simmed(Started in 2018!) It is free, you do not need to have the program as the admin(Cool dude) runs everything, you just need to be active, and posting lineups etc.

All that you have to do is monitor your team, heck if you want even your minor leagues but you have a 26 man roster at your arsenal to try and win the World Series and establish a potential dynasty! Rebuild, compete, stay neutral, there is ZERO pressure for results in this league. I hadn't made the playoffs until 2025 with my Marlins! Just put out the very best lineup you can and see where it goes, over time you will grow experience wise with all things OOTP and believe me when I say that this is highly addictive.

jyanksmsubaseball.com/game/lgreports/leagues/league_146_home.html
(Player pages, rosters, news etc. VERY important to pay attention to, this is like your bible when it comes to this league!)

jyanksmsubaseball.proboards.com/
(Good cast of guys, I have been playing with these guys for about six or so years so I know plenty of the regulars)

jyanksmsubaseball.proboards.com/thread/5/team-signup
(This is where you sign in if interested and just list the team, any OOTP experience etc.)

We are entering the 2026 offseason as we speak and here are the available teams per the commish:

Colorado Rockies
Cleveland Indians

(Might be more available but was told these two were available)

In fairness to all teams, all teams have a floor of 185 mill to spend and for the bigger market teams, they of course have the advantage of bigger budgets at their disposal. I am the Marlins so please if you are interest just let them know during the team sign in thread that you came from me(There isn't an incentive in me recruiting I think, I just want to keep the league going and believe me, this is really addictive, I have been doing this for over a decade).

By all means if you are interested, don't be afraid to ask me any advice or input on how this game works. There are a lot of hidden tricks of the trade when it comes to OOTP, and given my experience, I know how alot of this works so by all means pick my brain if need be.

Free agency is always big and we have ALOT of active GMs wheeling and dealing so by all means now is the grand time to get a squad and make magic happen!

Blue Moose

Nov 5, 2017
For all of those who are involved in sim baseball, I'm in a league that is based on High Heat 2003 that's been running for 15+ years. We've simmed over 100 seasons and going strong. The website has a complete history of the league. www.mlbcsimleague.com

Check out this post with the details here:

It's very active and lots of fun!

I've got some bad news for you. After struggling to keep the member count over 50%, we shuttered the league after about 17 seasons or so.
Would love to be involved in OOTP20 league, if it happens. I'm a Mariner fan, but I understand if Purple Cheeto is grandfathered in.
Forgive me for bumping this but I was looking for an OOTP thread and just saw this one(Would have been hyped to join a Era OOTP had I known! :(), figured to put this here to extend an olive branch for anyone who understandably has an itch for an existing OOTP league with no OOTP system requirement.

So there is this cool thing called OOTP(Out of the Park Baseball) that is a fantasy sim league filled with you being Owner/GM/manager of a team and controlling their every single move. You may recognize some players that are real life players and some made up too, as it's only been 7 years simmed(Started in 2018!) It is free, you do not need to have the program as the admin(Cool dude) runs everything, you just need to be active, and posting lineups etc.

All that you have to do is monitor your team, heck if you want even your minor leagues but you have a 26 man roster at your arsenal to try and win the World Series and establish a potential dynasty! Rebuild, compete, stay neutral, there is ZERO pressure for results in this league. I hadn't made the playoffs until 2025 with my Marlins! Just put out the very best lineup you can and see where it goes, over time you will grow experience wise with all things OOTP and believe me when I say that this is highly addictive.

(Player pages, rosters, news etc. VERY important to pay attention to, this is like your bible when it comes to this league!)

(Good cast of guys, I have been playing with these guys for about six or so years so I know plenty of the regulars)

(This is where you sign in if interested and just list the team, any OOTP experience etc.)

We are entering the 2026 offseason as we speak and here are the available teams per the commish:

Colorado Rockies
Cleveland Indians

In fairness to all teams, all teams have a floor of 185 mill to spend and for the bigger market teams, they of course have the advantage of bigger budgets at their disposal. I am the Marlins so please if you are interest just let them know during the team sign in thread that you came from me(There isn't an incentive in me recruiting I think, I just want to keep the league going and believe me, this is really addictive, I have been doing this for over a decade).

By all means if you are interested, don't be afraid to ask me any advice or input on how this game works. There are a lot of hidden tricks of the trade when it comes to OOTP, and given my experience, I know how alot of this works so by all means pick my brain if need be.

Free agency is always big and we have ALOT of active GMs wheeling and dealing so by all means now is the grand time to get a squad and make magic happen!
Just got to the first day of Spring Training 2024. Going to run 7 day sims pretty much from here on out, except to stop on important dates (start of regular season, draft, IFA starting, trade deadline, etc.).

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017

Colorado Rockies
Cleveland Indians

Worth bringing this back up, we've began a new sim league that still has a vast majority of real life players!

Angels
Phillies
Tigers
Rangers
Athletics

are available! All of these teams have a lot of salary to still spend and Angels have both Ohtani and Trout, Phils with Harper, A's with Matt Olson/Chapman, Tigers have Noah Owen the top rated prospect! Let me know if you are interested, you can contact me on the site as mto2089 and I will be glad to help you guys out! Very fun league, just began 2022 season with the first game!

EDIT: Should have the new OOTP website with players, teams etc!

jyanksmsusimbaseball.com - jyanksmsusimbaseball Resources and Information.

jyanksmsusimbaseball.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, jyanksmsusimbaseball.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Last edited: