• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
960x0.jpg

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Man this is weird. I get that people need to make a living and hell this is a clever business opportunity but no one should have to be in the position to put themselves at risk just to make ends meet.

Oct 29, 2017
I drive by lucky devil all the time while visiting my gfs parents lol. I can't wait to live here, just waiting for everything to blow over before we move up from Eugene.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To go from making stripper income to "just a little more than minimum wage".......you might as well be unemployed. Their lives and finances were likely already structured around the expectation of pulling in a few hundred dollars every night.

With a $30 service charge, I imagine this is the kind of thing most people will do once for the novelty and not much more. All these shuttered restaurants and bars have been good about adapting to the new situation, but I worry that it won't be long before people get tired of takeout/delivery food and package stores.

OP
OP
fluffydelusions
Oct 25, 2017
It is! It's just her family is from here and we are both software engineers so it makes sense for us to come up here at some point. My allergies will be happy once I'm out of Eugene as well.
I hope the best for your allergies. I have bad allergies and got them pretty bad in Portland a few times. I live up in Olympia and don't have them here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.