• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
^ Gorgeous poster. Recently finished season 3 and continue to greatly enjoy this show. I hope the quality manages to hold up going forward. Good stuff!

For those who read the books...

I was a bit dissppointed with the death of Geillis. I was hoping they were going to do more with her character and the mysteries surrounding her. Is there anymore to that storyline or is it truly done with (no spoilers)?

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
2r4soYH.jpg

yessssss
Can't wait!

hythloday

Oct 28, 2017
For those who read the books...

I was a bit dissppointed with the death of Geillis. I was hoping they were going to do more with her character and the mysteries surrounding her. Is there anymore to that storyline or is it truly done with (no spoilers)?

Geillis's own personal storyline is done. But it's all part of a bigger picture. There are unanswered (and unasked) questions.

Lady Murasaki

Scary Shiny Glasses
Oct 25, 2017
The 3rd season was my favorite so far. I rarely felt so much expectation like I did when Claire enters the print shop! And what about the awesome adventure plot of the whole West Indies arch? (I love pirate and old ship stories, so).

Did they cut the Lord John Grey and Claire marriage entirely? I didn't read the books but since I'm pathologically curious I read some wiki pages and I remember seeing something like this somewhere. I know they made major cuts of Lord John and Claire's relationship and they were supposed to meet aboard the Porpoise, but they chose to work on Mr. Pound instead and it was really good indeed.