Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The first trailer officially featuring the insanely popular PS5 logo.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
That's a lot of gameplay in the gameplay trailer.

I actually don't mind the song choice. It's fine.

Guess this will be a next-gen launch title?

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Honestly I am still not sure how exactly this is gonna play. We know roughly what it is but I really need a gameplay breakdown trailer. Lead us through a mission or gameplay segment with developer voiceover or something like that.

I mean it could be cool and it has some cool visuals but I kinda felt like "i still dont know how this is gonna play exactly" after watching this.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
So is this another GaaS? Trailer looked ok but said nothing about what the game actually is (outside of having co-op).

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Superpowers !

C'mon People Can Fly you are SO CLOSE to FINALY make a game where ... people can fly

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's not what I'd call gameplay. The style feels like a mixture of various games of this generation, but done in a very professional and clean way. There's definitely intriguing aspects, and it looks generally competent and stylish enough. I do need to see some gameplay however, this is the sort of game that lives or dies based on how fun the gameplay loop is.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Is that Imagine Dragons?

Game gave me Anthem vibes, but kinda hard to tell what style of game it was from that.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
I can say none of that excited me. But will wait for gameplay.

A Bulletstorm sequel would have been rad

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019

for those asking for gameplay, there's some here. doesn't look at all what i wanted from the folks who made Painkiller and Bulletstorm, but it's what i expected

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany

for those asking for gameplay, there's some here. doesn't look at all what i wanted from the folks who made Painkiller and Bulletstorm, but it's what i expected

Gives me ME vibes? Somewhat? Kinda? I don't know when I see abilities in a TPS I always think ME first somehow ... (not a bad thing mind you)

broflap

Oct 25, 2017
Looked interesting but really hated the song lmao had to lower the volume so couldn't hear the characters speaking

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Premise and powers seems neat. I am not fan of the aesthetics though.