• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought this game and love it. Morrowind is.my favorite game of all time so this gives me a lot of those old school rpg vibes.

Just the exploration aspect and lack of fast travel. Finding a hidden cave and maybe finding a good bit of loot. Anyway this is the OT so I figured I'd talk about it here.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome CountAntonius ! It truly remains one of my absolute favorite games of the last few years. The sense of discovery is just not something I seem to be able to find on this level in games lately.

As it happens, the DLCs (Soroboreans / The Three Brothers) are on sale on PSN for any that may have the game there and want more Outward.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. Modern games with waypoints and fast travel are just too afraid to dump you into a world for you to discover on your own.