• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
exputer.com

Early Gameplay Footage Of Hideo Kojima's Overdose Leaks Online

Footage from Hideo Kojima's horror game Project Overdose has leaked online and the game seems to be a mobile game.

View: https://streamable.com/qbtojo

Kind of a ridiculous leak considering its someone using a phone to film another phone, which is playing a video filmed on a phone filming a (likely hidden) youtube video played on a laptop. The hell.

It also kills the last point against The Snitch using Youtube for his leaks, as the original video being played is from youtube.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I love how the leaker is just sat there naked recording a YouTube video from his phone with a huge ass reflection despite the fact he could have just uploaded the video itself?

Anyway, game appears to be a bit like a point of click type thing where you tap on stuff with your phone? Not very exciting I must admit.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Honestly... and I stand by this. Overdose is the Xbox game, and this was a CG Proof of Concept likely to pitch it to Stadia. Hence why Margaret Qualley is in full Death Stranding mode. What I'm unclear on, especially with co-op, is if this is the game with Elle Fanning and Yukio from Deadpool 2 or not.

Also, shirtless guy's the biggest jumpscare. Put him in the game Kojima!

Dean

Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, the classic off-screen recording of an off-screen recording video game leak!

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Copy and paste from the other thread, because I'm BAFFLED

What a weird gameplay video.
Not only it's being recorded with a phone, pointing to another phone playing a video of a girl watching a video of the gameplay, but the gameplay itself looks to be very Quantic Dream / Suppermassive -esque

Holy shit I just got to the end of the video, to see the full reflection of the naked dude recording this.
WTF is this leak, it's almost at the level of Halo 4 in VHS in a barn lol

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I see naked people. Thread should come with a warning. Nips on show.

Is she scared because he's naked and didn't like what she saw?

Small Red Boy

▲ Legend ▲
May 9, 2019
This leak is so funny. Why is there a half-naked man lmao. I think they should've added another layer. Maybe playing it on a TV while it is recorded by a film videocamera or something.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Kind of a ridiculous leak considering its someone using a phone to film another phone, which is playing a video filmed on a phone filming a (likely hidden) youtube video played on a laptop. The hell.

The video itself is the girl on the bottom left screen playing this game on her cellphone. I guess when Kojima made this trailer he wanted to showcase the player reactions.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
SmugBothClam-size_restricted.gif

Also I lost my shit when it ended and you just see the dude recording wearing no shirt.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
naked guy holding a phone to film another phone playing a (youtube) video of the game being played on another phone by a girl who was probably filmed with a...proper camera, it looks like.

I'm going to take off my shirt and film the whole thing with my phone, and spread the leak and I hope everyone does the same.
Video of a video of a video of a video of a video etc.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we have more than enough third person survival horror action games, but I guess we don't have one by Kojima yet. Thank goodness it's not death stranding 2!

You can see the guy's face in the reflection that's filming it.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Would it have killed the person capturing to put a shirt on? Or were they scared they'd get identified somehow with clothes on? lmao

Solid Shake

Oct 28, 2017
This leak made me ashamed of my words and deeds of having watched it.

What kind of inception type shit is this. Why is he naked. Why is it a video of someone watching the game, being recorded watching the game. I NEED ANSWERS.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
Started laughing at the end, that came unexpected lol.

Gameplay wise it looks like one of those games where you are playing an observer who gives directions to the protagonist?

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I think we finally have a leak that can challenge the champion, the Halo gameplay leak in a barn on a VHS tape of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
I feel like we have more than enough third person survival horror action games, but I guess we don't have one by Kojima yet. Thank goodness it's not death stranding 2!

You can see the guy's face in the reflection that's filming it.
It looks more like a Supermassive game, where you indirectly control the characters' actions. The girl on the little corner is playing the game by tapping on her phone when those prompts appear (or she makes the prompts appear for the character to react by tapping on her phone).