• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been paying attention to the expansion teams during the offseason, can someone explain why Washington is apparently considered a huge joke team? I've seen them at the bottom of every power ranking so far.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I haven't been paying attention to the expansion teams during the offseason, can someone explain why Washington is apparently considered a huge joke team? I've seen them at the bottom of every power ranking so far.

Apparently they've been getting rolled in scrims. But I've also read that teams are just trying out random comps in scrims as well so who knows.

Last edited:

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of their players suck and they're getting destroyed in scrims by all tiers of teams

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017

The Shanghai Dragons of season 2, essentially. They've been getting rolled and their players are eh.

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
If y'all weren't watching you really need to see Gigantiis defense on Hollywood. The most clutch plays I've ever seen. Holy shit.

Last edited:

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Just to update Tonight 7pm PST Pro pug PTR games will be happening, many of the players will be streaming their own perspectives, So far these are the players
Jjonak
Muma
Corey
Nero
Kruise
BenBest
Spree
Rawkus
Space
Greyy

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Pretty sure the pugs will determine how fast will Blizzard push the patch to live servers. Finally understanding that the only redeeming quality of this game is the pro scene.

NA semis are today as well: Second Wind, XL, Atlanta and Fusion are qualified.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Yeah, Blizzard Is def gonna push this patch ASAP

Edit: Fusion Uni vs Atlanta are the NA Contenders finals.

Super, Nero, Linkzr, Muma, Rawkus, Surefour, Bani, Jonak, Jake, Bischu, Oge, Corey, Spree. This is gonna be hype.

Last edited:

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Surefour was playing Reaper with a mask on LMAO.

He gets rolled, still useless against goats.

Nate Nanzer is with Jayne, he likes the pro pugs during off-season

Apparently no pre-season? It's gonna be more stuff than 6v6 matches, nothing confirmed.

Valiant players jumped in, Bunny, Agilities, Fate.

Don't call it "pre-season" it's a "Community Countdown"

Last edited:

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ is Surefour annoying

I am sorry Canadian humor is so offensive

Z7HeRxU.png

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
WHOEVER IS MAKING THE OT FOR OWL S2 SHOULD HAVE THIS FIRST THING IN THE OP:

Overwatch League Season 2 |OT| WE'VE BEEN PLAYING TANKS FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
That was fun, Reaper and Mei meta 2.0 would be so sweet.

Especially since both heroes haven't exactly been part of the meta game, outside of Reaper during the Bayblade-era. (Though that was a freak circumstance when Ana's Nano Boost acted like the SMB Invincible Star.)

Seriously, outside of select circumstances, Mei has never been part of any meta in the game's history. Which is unfortunate, as you'd think she would excel in KOTH maps with her kit, but she moves slow and her abilities were slow. And despite that her specialty is to slow and cause AOE over time, the speedy heroes just laugh at her while she only affects the larger, slower members of the cast (though Wrecking Ball and Doomfist players can get wrecked if a good Mei keeps them in-check).

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
That fucking sucks and puts a huge fucking dent on an otherwise good idea.

They can also get away with this shit cause no matter how trash the new players are, Academy teams can no longer drop to trials.

Hope they fail miserably.

Deleted member 49804

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 21, 2018
NA contenders is getting worse and worse.
At least the other regions are still decent "real competitions"
Not some pure promo nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.