Overwatch League 2019 |OT| Best Character is obviously B.O.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
AlexFlame116
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Jam is...Very passionate about London, to say the least =P
LOL that sounds fun actually!

Hmm.....I think something really fun would be for each OWL team to have something fun or nice as a description for them. Maybe not as big as Jam's speech but something similar. I'm sure each team has a fan here.
Someone made a fantasy league a few pages back. Would be nice to have it in the OP to have as many people as possible participate.
Ooh good idea! I'll add that to the new OP.

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't Amano and Aimgod from that team or am I confusing them with another team?
Anamo was on Ardeont and Mighty AOD in his past

Aimgod was Meta Bellum and Ardeont

Current LFZ players in OWL are:

Marvel/Michelle(Seoul)
iDK(HZ)
Lucid/Diem(Shanghai)
Erster(Atlanta)
Garry(Chengdu)

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome, thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing if watching matches like this will improve my own play.
In my experience it did, in a game sense way. Positioning and stuff like that. Mechanical....well, I am still a mediocre hitscan player lol.

Oct 27, 2017
I know it’s just practice scrims but I’m hyped to see the matches today and tomorrow even if they go for meme comps. I’d like to see Dafran pop off if they do take it sort of serious though. I’m a Dallas Fuel fan but definitely pulling for him to do well. :)

Oct 25, 2017
yeah if OWL comes and they are still playing goats, I'm out.

aoe healing is just broken period. One character with aoe heal was enough, this just can't stay like this. The nerfs were completely in the wrong direction.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Some Redditor really put it succinctly. If they're gonna meme, why the fuck are you playing GOATS. París is trying to at least have fun with it. Fuck the NYXL

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather watch Trials matches that matter than these showmatches 5 days before OWL starts. Kind of sucks we have to wait until Tuesday to see the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.