• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I've never actually seen anyone finish this map, ever, not even in my own games.

We actually held them! Hooray!

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Man, Rialto needs some work.

You can really tell how bad Blizzards map design is when like 85% of the new maps added have had to be tweaked in some form.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Rialto needs some work.

You can really tell how bad Blizzards map design is when like 85% of the new maps added have had to be tweaked in some form.

What's dumb is that KOTH maps are hard to mess up, yet, we haven't had a new map of that gametype since Oasis THAT CAME OUT IN JANUARY 2017!!!!!!

Jeff pls

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
Oh yeah, as we play, these are literally moments for OWL players to raise their stock. Which is hyper important going into re-negotiations and the new team drafting.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
What's dumb is that KOTH maps are hard to mess up, yet, we haven't had a new map of that gametype since Oasis THAT CAME OUT IN JANUARY 2017!!!!!!

Jeff pls

Coincidentally, one of the few that haven't received any changes!

I think Junkertown is the other one, but Eichenwalde, Blizzard World and Horizon have been tweaked, and Jeff already confirmed they're gonna work on Rialto.

Four out of six, Jesus.

Oh yeah, as we play, these are literally moments for OWL players to raise their stock. Which is hyper important going into re-negotiations and the new team drafting.

Also, scouting opportunities for newer or unknown talents!

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
The production team for something as big as the Overwatch World Cup really shouldn't be making those kinds of mistakes.

But what do I know. I'm just a Genji main who sucks.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Wrap it up fast, boys, let's keep breezing through these matches.

Alternatively, a somewhat competitive match is also welcomed.

Fate pulling the Hammond like he did vs Runaway.

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
I gotta say, as someone who played with/against Sneakypolarbear/Jake in TF2 Highlander way back in the day, it's so weird/cool seeing him actually working on the talent team for this event. :)

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that Taiwan's Tracer is the guy who made like 20 accounts to boost his country into the World Cup

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Carpe in round 3:

GrossDentalIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.