• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully on Sunday! I had a thread set up but when I came back from the hospital my laptop instead of waking up from sleep, it restarted....

So I'm doing it over again. But now that I'm working it up I wanted to include your spreadsheet!
Send me a message when you're feeling ready to post it. I'll need to turn the spreadsheet to comment only rather than editable

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
While I'm redoing the new thread, what would you all like in the OP? I might do what I did with this thread and do an OP and a second post right after with more info. Is there anything I should add to the new OP?

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
While I'm redoing the new thread, what would you all like in the OP? I might do what I did with this thread and do an OP and a second post right after with more info. Is there anything I should add to the new OP?
Would be nice to have a snippet on each returning team to help newcomers choose, but i don't really wanna give you too much trouble, I thought it would be fun to have each team supporter write a paragraph about who they gonna support and why just for the lols but I don't think we'll have enough people to do so...I do think OWL must have a description you can borrow(and credit) for each team though.

Another good thing would be listing which players got traded/retired/hired, but that's also a lot of work to do x_x, could find some third party spreadsheet for that though

Some info about the league going to other stadiums this season would be the essential info, I guess, this way people will be able to know they can go there and watch it the games happen near them xD. Oh, and last season standings would be nice to have too.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

Someone made a fantasy league a few pages back. Would be nice to have it in the OP to have as many people as possible participate.

Thought I'd make a fantasy league for us to all join to earn actual bragging rights. I have another league with my friends, but they're much more casual owl supporters than me. It's a little finicky if you're on mobile, but works fine if you're on desktop. I think you have until season 2 actually starts to make your team and draft ranking, then it's an automated draft on the website.
https://www.winstonslab.com/fantasy/joinLeague.php?id=4894
Quote for password: [Hidden content]

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Jam is...Very passionate about London, to say the least =P
LOL that sounds fun actually!

Hmm.....I think something really fun would be for each OWL team to have something fun or nice as a description for them. Maybe not as big as Jam's speech but something similar. I'm sure each team has a fan here.
Someone made a fantasy league a few pages back. Would be nice to have it in the OP to have as many people as possible participate.
Ooh good idea! I'll add that to the new OP.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Lucky Zenith had many players who joined OWL who turned out to be good, so the coach must be good.

OmniStrife

Dec 11, 2017
I made a SquatChamp SasquatChamp
9Hw8aX9.png

Last edited:

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
That's Jam's dirty work bruh

Titan's branding sucks man. Why couldn't we get Spark to pick up Runaway?

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Thread is close to being done!

Though I have the feeling that it's gonna be a disappointment lol.

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Getting back into Overwatch and want to watch the league, whats taking place tonight? League starts on the 14th right?

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Awesome, thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing if watching matches like this will improve my own play.

Varixio

Oct 27, 2017
I know it's just practice scrims but I'm hyped to see the matches today and tomorrow even if they go for meme comps. I'd like to see Dafran pop off if they do take it sort of serious though. I'm a Dallas Fuel fan but definitely pulling for him to do well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.