• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
What a fucking swerve.

Dogman is EASILY a top 3 Western Zens. 3 Kungarna players in OWL now.

Atlanta is my team of choice in the Atlantic Division.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah. Now let's see if Shanghai picks up a replacement main tank any time soon

*cough*Tizi*cough*

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
LEAKS from Thoorin/Monte's show: Triple DPS comps is gaining popularity in scrims, where the D.Va player is expected play the third DPS.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this shuts up the constant, non-stop, incessant whining by DPS players about tank metas.

Why do people make it seem like DPS are the only toxic players?

Brb trying to imagine bischu on dps

Or better yet, how good is Hydration or Decay on D.Va. The D.Va player would be the projectile (Pharah/Genji) player in triple DPS comps, so one of those two would have to flex onto D.Va is Bischu isn't capable on DPS.

Triple DPS comps are probably going to be comprised of flanker/hitscan/projectile, so Doomfist, Tracer or Sombra/Widow or Soldier or McCree/Pharah or Genji

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Why do people make it seem like DPS are the only toxic players?

Or better yet, how good is Hydration or Decay on D.Va. The D.Va player would be the projectile (Pharah/Genji) player in triple DPS comps, so one of those two would have to flex onto D.Va is Bischu isn't capable on DPS.

Triple DPS comps are probably going to be comprised of flanker/hitscan/projectile, so Doomfist, Tracer or Sombra/Widow or Soldier or McCree/Pharah or Genji
Well they say hydration can flex to pretty much anything so this is going to be fun i guess

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Outlaws would love that meta. Spree on Dva/Pharah, Jake on Ashe, Danteh on Sombra or Tracer, Hammond on WB. Would be beastly.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Ark broke people's hearts on Oversight. He was saying Shanghai were looking really good in scrims, but their only Main tank is in Korea, having his role be covered by non Rein/Winston players.

Feelsbadman

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to post this from yesterday but

"According to Avast, Chengdu has been very adamant about not running GOATS in scrims. At all.
There's a certain player on Chengdu known for his Hammond. Ameng. If the comp CDH is running is Ameng on Hammond, then I think he could be Hammond's Miro."

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
They're either hiding Goats strats or are just trying hard to break out of the meta.

They're the hero OWL needs, not the one it deserves.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I'm sad I won't be able to watch my Spitfire start off season 2 with a bang live since it happens to fall on Valentine's Day. Wish they had planned that better.....

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Welp. New OP looks okayish. I feel like I could do better. I'll see what else I can add.

Anyone have a good subtitle for the thread? My Symmetra one sucked and this one about B.O.B. is the truth but got no reaction from the posters here so I think it's best if one of you all get to decide haha.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Overwatch League Season 2 |OT| We've been looking at tanks FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!

Courtesy of Surefour from here:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.