• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

ZA1yidmCLtwWQvoKCmPul81QL943A5HL63hFIvMhSec.jpg

More info here!

This year from May 7 to May 22, players can spend 200 tokens each to get Atlantic Mercy and Pacific Lucio! Some of you may remember that last year they had exclusive Genji and Tracer skins. While there isn't any word yet that those two will be available as well, hopefully they do it.

You can also now buy tickets for the All-Stars Event which is from May 15 to 16.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Some pretty bad skins for characters with a consistent track history of good skins

Winged Victory 4lyf

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Last year's Genji was better than this year's Lucio, but this year's Mercy is better than last year's Tracer.

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
Bought, came to complain about last years not being there to get too.

Hope people are bieng loud about it to them.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I really like the menu screen lol.
they definitely could but they won't. probably same goes for pink mercy and blizzcon skins. however they are not legacy skins so maybe they'll come back?
Pink Mercy I don't see coming back unless they decide to do a charity event again and if they care enough to bring her back as an incentive. Knowing Blizzard they just might make another skin for another character and offer that one instead.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i bought both skins, and have around ~1000 tokens left from the OWL league drops

i was just going to spend them all right now, but i have a feeling that could have a "surprise" at any moment, so its best to wait until end of sesaon