• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Contenders Seeding tournament December 7-22nd
1-1.png

4-1-613x400.png

2-2-585x652.png

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Glister pick up would be poggers.

Water/Umtae/Jmac/Wekeed pick ups wouldnt be poggers.

cmdrshepard

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
WOW i had not heard Meko is going to the Outlaws. That is nuts. Surely with Hydration as another flex Dps/Tank pickup that means they will be letting go of one of their main roster tanks in either coolmatt/muma/spree.

OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale

With that London Spitfire inaugural team and season 1 champions are no more

my9q7mipo7y31.png

Shanghai Dragons(redbox) and London Spitfire(bluebox) are running internal scrims. Diem, Leejaegon, Void and Luffy are in the custom game while Dding and Izayaki are spectating it. Glister, Fuze, Krillin and Bernar are in the custom game as well. While Bdosin(greenbox) is searching competitive game mode. Players with orangebox are not with both Spitfire and Dragons but are in the custom game. They are Daydream(GC Busan wave Main support), Ion(GC Busan wave main tank), Water(Gladiators legion projectile damage), Showcheng(flag gaming damage), KimByungJoo(probably a smurf). Water got spotted 2 times so far while Spitfire were running their internal Scrims.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
For some reason I thought they already let him go. Though I'm also surprised they're not keeping him, as I doubt he has an expensive contract, and he was fairly decent on the team.

Fctfctn put up a LFT saying he was a free agent for 2020 back in mid-October, Yesterday was when the 2019 contacts ended so teams are just announcing players who are not under contract anymore.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Is Whoru confirmed? The leaks said Doha was for London.

In any case, having him and Decay confirmed is huge, wonder when they'll announce Taimou and maybe even AKM are out of the team.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Such a wild off-season. Many teams going to look very different. Spitfire has completely surprised me in just overhauling the whole thing. We're here for you, Jam. It'll be okay.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
RIP Valiant. At least I'll always have season 1.

*At least Spitfire will always have season 1.

Is Whoru confirmed? The leaks said Doha was for London.

In any case, having him and Decay confirmed is huge, wonder when they'll announce Taimou and maybe even AKM are out of the team.

Nah, Doha was never really strongly linked to London; only loose speculation. The more serious rumours are Wekeed/Water, and there was loose early talk of sparkle.

Such a wild off-season. Many teams going to look very different. Spitfire has completely surprised me in just overhauling the whole thing. We're here for you, Jam. It'll be okay.

The Glister pick up has retroactively made me feel slightly better as in it's not a total budget team. It's made me have more confidence in the pick-ups being coaching decisions as much as they've been financial.

Still I'm very skeptical of the Gen.B pick up and Fuze; there's far far far better supports around. Bernar and Jmac I could have seen sense in bringing them as understudies but not our starting tank line, I hope they hit their potential pretty fuckin' fast.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
The Glister pick up has retroactively made me feel slightly better as in it's not a total budget team. It's made me have more confidence in the pick-ups being coaching decisions as much as they've been financial.

Still I'm very skeptical of the Gen.B pick up and Fuze; there's far far far better supports around. Bernar and Jmac I could have seen sense in bringing them as understudies but not our starting tank line, I hope they hit their potential pretty fuckin' fast.
It really is surprising that the entire team is changing. I thought at least the Support line would stay but nope. Here's hoping that team's synergy comes together soon enough.

OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Some rumors
This one is a bit out of control to admit but what I've heard is the gesture and profit trade costed Seoul north of 1m. To pay for it, Shanghai paid Seoul north of 500k to get fleta
Seoul is feeling desperate to appease fans and was willing to pay this to try and help.

The reason RJH hasn't been announced is because of salary cap issues with no one taking bumper. That's what my contact is hearing. Who knows if that's actually true.

lexible

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Seems bizarre to pick up a player and release them like 2 months later, especially someone as good as Tizi.

Last edited:

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Some real weird moves with Whoru and tizi. Im sure teams have plans but I dont get the dropping a MT who just showed up and helped you out with like minimal prep time and did great, and xl picking up yet another dps when they need other positions filled.

I guess we'll see what happens.