• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Mayhem cut quite a bit but overall it makes sense and the roster does look fairly decent. Depending on how things look when Season 3 rolls around, they might put on a good show. Wonder where Xepher will cash in them scrim bucks now though.

Glads might change more than I thought if these things keep going.

Based on that tweet, it seems likely Justice will at least make an effort to keep Ark and Sleepy which they really should. I really do like Ado and wish the best for him wherever he goes from here. Biggest thing is their Tank line now, correct? Wonder how that'll shape up. If only it didn't take them so long to find their groove.

Fl0w3r being let go is big. Might not have had the huge breakout moment this season but still. Can't imagine him staying a free agent too long.

OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Also a heads up since there is nothing on the contenders website the first day of Gauntlet starts in about 4 hours

Element Mystic vs Talon Esports
HSL Esports vs XL2 Academy

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México

giphy.gif

His rare streams were so fun and educational, gonna miss him a lot.

OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Gauntlet chat is what was to be expected

I'm glad Blitzchung got banned! Keep politics OUT of Hearthstone! I love Tencent and Mao Zedong! (You will receive 100 social credit for posting this message in chat. Your family's organs will not be harvested this month. Please remove this part from the message before posting).

SPAM THIS PONG TO FREE HONG KONG

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Gauntlet chat is what was to be expected

I'm glad Blitzchung got banned! Keep politics OUT of Hearthstone! I love Tencent and Mao Zedong! (You will receive 100 social credit for posting this message in chat. Your family's organs will not be harvested this month. Please remove this part from the message before posting).

SPAM THIS PONG TO FREE HONG KONG

lol, yeah, I kinda expected chat to be this.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
The EM speedrun in King's Row, oof. So much for that first map

EDIT: Bashful 5Head

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
That was sooooooo cloooooooose. And is it too hot a take to say that Patiphan looks like he's outplaying Sparkle atm?

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Just tuned in. How has Talon been playing?

I'm in it just for Mangoboy.

I think Patiphan is outperforming Sparkle, most of EM is outperforming their Talon counterparts except Alpha IMO, who looks rather weak, and Mangojai who has shined a little more in my eyes than MCD. CQB's thrown at least two fights with missed ults but had one or two moments of clutch mechanical play whereas Unique has been pounding all game long

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I think Patiphan is outperforming Sparkle, most of EM is outperforming their Talon counterparts except Alpha IMO, who looks rather weak. Mangojai has shined a little more in my eyes than MCD, and CQB's thrown at least two fights with missed ults but had one or two moments of clutch mechanical play whereas Unique has been pounding all game long
Not surprised. Patiphan looked good last year during the WC as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
I'm a huge NBA fan, so I'm looking to get into the eSports scene. I am from Toronto, and we have a local team which makes it easier to pick which one to root for.

Are there any sort of cool networks on YouTube to follow, similar to how there is TSN or ESPN for conversation and analysis around the league? I was suggested to subscribe to "Blitz eSports Overwatch" as well as the main Overwatch League channel, and of course my city's team.

OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Not Surprising

Something I'm not seeing discussed about around this China story is the fact that Blizzard has to get teams in and out of China safely 8+ times next year.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not Surprising

Something I'm not seeing discussed about around this China story is the fact that Blizzard has to get teams in and out of China safely 8+ times next year.

I remember talking with a bunch of other Shock fans about this happening, not a surprise but it's still sad.

He really should go to Houston, I feel like that'd be a great fit for him

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Time for the Water Boy to show off. Everything I've seen off him has made me think he's all aim no brain, let's see if he can prove otherwise today