• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
If anyone is interested

Yes, Profit is already playing

Wolf basically just confirmed WhoRU signing for NYXL. Nenne playing offtank lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Solidsnakejej

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Could be

London is going to announce roster tomorrow
Fusion has more signings coming

INTO the AM has new hoodies up, Should be coming to EU early next year
Hey Everyone!
We're excited to be offering officially licensed Overwatch League Cloudknit Pullover and Zip-Up Hoodies! We developed a brand new fabric for these hoodies and think you're really going to love it (think buttery-soft heathered material)!
We are offering all 20 teams and two league designs in both a Pullover and Zip-Up version. You can preview them at the link below.
intotheam.com/owl
Design: based on feedback from the community, the League, and Blizzard we decided to keep the design simple and focus on premium quality. Each Hoodie features a team's primary colors (in a muted/heathered tone), a custom hood liner, and a possible Easter egg or two.
EU Customers: We are working with our European factory to have this fabric available as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we won't make this holiday season but we look forward to better serving our EU customers in 2020!
As always, feel free to drop any feedback below. We would love to hear your thoughts!
TLDR: New Pullover and Zip-Up Hoodies available at INTO THE AM and new EU products coming in early 2020!
Excelsior_Pullover_Hoodie_Detail_2_600x.jpg
y50x6do.jpg

Last edited:

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Justice homestand tickets are up. The second highest tier includes a "Boat Ride Grand Entrance" and I don't know what that means but it sounds incredible.

xerzewatt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I guess I don't follow the scene that well but I have no idea why signing ChipSa is such a strange thing. Any context?

xerzewatt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I kinda get the one-trick point and it is a bit strange that he has never been on a pro team for the last two seasons but a successful streamer makes way more than a T2 player afaik. After all, JJonak was scouted from ranked into the best team of S1. xqc is a no-trick streamer that teams keep signing anyway. We'll see how it works out I guess.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
chipsa is fun because you want to shit on him yet want to root for him at the same time

if you haven't watched his stream before this announcement is probably zzz though

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
I don't really see the point of getting mad at Chipsa, a grinds a grind either on T2 or building a consistently popular stream, plus he's a talented player.

BUT it really feels weird that he jumped to the big leagues with zero competitive experience and there's no denying that's gonna spark controversy especially if his brother is on Fusion, even moreso since the pickup comes after the OWWC where a lot of unsigned talent really shined.