• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Having Carpe on Fusion is unsustainable for the team. He will eventually bring the rest of the team down. No matter how much Fusion invests in this team, they will never be able to afford the aquarium to keep Carpe at optimal performance. It is the sad reality of signing a fish, but Fusion will soon learn.

Lmao if this ain't pasta it should be

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
It's the upper-mid-tier games that are the most exciting lul, if you're bored watching OWL perhaps avoiding the Korean team games could help

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm having such a great time watching the Widowmakers and Genjis play in this match!

Who knew that Widowmaker could be so much fun to spectate!

Nothing1016

Oct 25, 2017
California
ayne.gif

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
That was a ridiculous match. I was right about my previous statement, Surefour is the best player from that old school group that withstood the test of time since Overwatch beta days.

Sledge

Oct 28, 2017
That last series was good fun.

Blowouts are inevitable, but OWL shines in those evenly poised match ups.

Gaston

Oct 28, 2017
My two teams I am cheering for in OWL are Fusion and Gladiators. I could not have asked for a better match! But I do wish Philly pulled the win out.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Can we have more matches like that and less one hit K.Os like the previous ones before this one please?

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
It's the upper-mid-tier games that are the most exciting lul, if you're bored watching OWL perhaps avoiding the Korean team games could help

This might be a controversial opinion but I feel like they need to split the league, like the NBA. Have an OWLA(american) league, OWLSK(south Korean) league and so forth. Make their own championships for their own countries. Then, have the winners and runners up of each compete in the world cup(treat it like their version of Olympics).

This makes things more exciting and unpredictable for each region and gives better matches overall. As it stands, we all know who will end up in the playoff finals at this point and that's what actually makes things boring.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Mayhem vs. Dragons match should be subtitled: "Hey, one of them has to win this, right?"

Also I think the Gladiators are going to bump Fuel out as my #1 rooted for team. As much as I love Seagull, the rest of the team is kinda shitty right now and I'd totally drop them if Seagull wasn't on the team. Meanwhile I like all the guys on the Gladiators and Bischu is adorable.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
But Korea v Korea matches are Pog Champ!

And literally half the league is Korean anyway, lol.

God damn Gladiators reverse swept! Hell yeah!

Sorry, should've clarified

Korean vs Korean = watch

Outlaws, Gladiators, Fusion, Uprising vs each other = watch

Dragons, Mayhem = don't watch (until they can demonstrate that they won't always get swept)

Valiant, Fuel, Shock = not sure yet. Valiant is performing way better than some people expected, they might stomp most of the other teams aside from the Koreans. Fuel is underperforming by a fucking titanic margin, so they might end up in the dumpster-fire-don't-watch tier. Shock is probably in the lowest tier as well but they might pull some good games against the mid-tier teams, I dunno.