• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Based on yesterday's performance, I would say Seagull is their best player on the team. What a joke.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Dallas does better today, though 1 day isn't enough time for them to make the improvements that they so sorely need. I'm just so surprised at the complete lack of organization when they don't have Taimou with them.

Dynasty will 4-0 most likely, though I'm always up to see their players pull crazy shit.

Hope Shanghai does better today too.

sawatsu

Oct 29, 2017
Uprising fighto

Hope for them to take at least one map against Dynasty. I mean, why not, the team is pretty solid.

Fuel vs Spitfire is hopeless. Their only chance to get something out of it is to play with their old roster. Communication shouldn't be as much of a problem then. Harry was their shotcaller in Apex iirc and the team is still good on paper.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
so what's the score for fuel. did the only get 1 from dynasty and that's it? maybe they'll be playing against dragons if they get 1 point as well.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Fuel fighting for their life to stay in the bottom 3.
dddsfl4s3s.png

of course the top 3 consist of Koreans lol.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Depending on how many maps Dragons wins against Mayhem, DF can be last team after today.

edit: on 2nd thought I don't think it's possible.

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
Fuel is just a meme team at this point.
Dallas Fumes.

This is gonna the start of a legendary redemption arc. Or not. The better story will be the delayed start of the Outlaws. Don't know if Dallas can even beat the Shock and Uprising next week at this rate.

I don't wanna be so hard on them but morale is a resource and damn is Dallas low on it right now. Also with my limited experience with bad personalities (my ex kept wanting to play with toxic but good at the game people), they're truly resistant to significant personality changes. They might mello but it'll always be there. I don't know if you can fix tilters and I don't know how much work it takes to get a group of people to work together.

I look at Houston and their team videos on the YouTube, they look like they're best friends now. These guys legitimately like working together. Then you've got Dallas. I don't feel like covering it again. They need to start with just getting these guys doing team building exercises.

On that note, is there another team that does videos like Houston does? I'd like to see these teams interacting with themselves outside of the game.

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
xQc committed the cardinal sin of being a huge flamer, but not being funny. If his delivery on that joke was better and he actually landed it, this would be a non-issue.

In any case, they should just ban him already.

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
Reddit says he is talking about Muma here (who is openly gay) what a loser. Owl should fine him.

https://clips.twitch.tv/EasyTrappedOxDansGame

https://twitter.com/xqc/status/954268721073156097
https://clips.twitch.tv/NurturingRudeBasenjiWoofer
There's an xQc apology clip between these two posts somewhere I can't find.
Muma doesn't really care, accepts apology.
Edit:*snip*

Fuel is benching xQc for tonight for his stream behavior.

Also relevant. Nobody told him he was being suspended, says he wasn't playing anyway. Edit: *snip*
https://clips.twitch.tv/RespectfulSpookyPartridgeOptimizePrime

Pretty sure this is whole timeline. I edited out some of my personal opinions out of the quotes.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hard to be a Dallas fan with that jackass on the team.

To say nothing of the team's performance thus far. lol

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
xQc said that he was benched today before he said the Muma comment, so I dont get what the ban accomplishes, and apparently they posted that on twitter before informing xQc, which found out through his stream chat

Whats going on with Fuel's management???

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
xQc said that he was benched today before he said the Muma comment, so I dont get what the ban accomplishes, and apparently they posted that on twitter before informing xQc, which found out through his stream chat

Seeing as how things are going it's a mess of a team. Lol

Mugsy

Oct 27, 2017

Probably a small bit of incompetency mixed with wanting to get ahead of the news. If the comment suddenly blew up online before they did anything then Blizzard may step in and make a worse punishment.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Everything about Fuel is just sad coming from all the preseason hype, their skins have to be one of the most purchased ones, right?

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Everything about Fuel is just sad coming from all the preseason hype, their skins have to be one of the most purchased ones, right?

I purchased a Fuel skin for Junkrat and Soldier - Junkrat for Seagull and Soldier because it looked cool. I'm still okay with my purchases but I'm really, really glad I hadn't put down any money on physical merchandise yet. Thanks Jack-in-the-Box for making all the Fuel stuff ugly.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know why they would.
Also it does not matter, as it's revenue share across the league.
You don't benefit from being more popular that way.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Fuel's strategy of picking a bunch of streamers who can't work together and scream on Twitch is really working out well

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Man this is more entertaining than the one-sided matches that we got yesterday!

...I'm sad that there aren't any games today...