• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Overwatch League S2+All-Stars |OT| Puckfists and Widows and that one Genji! (LIVE)

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying he's going to be as good as the people I listed, just that it's incredibly difficult to look good while on the Mayhem. And hard disagree on JJonak carrying the Mayhem when he looks so ineffective in GOATS meta aside from being a Trance bot with questionable ult timing.
He didn't look dominant on London, and he wasn't a standout perform on GC Busan. He's good, but he probably doesn't even crack top 12 Zens in the League.

Oct 25, 2017
México
Pacific and Atlantic showdown brackets are up
Curious to see how good Envy are without Trill, BH vs Envy and Uni vs AT are gonna be great otherwise. I don't see Atlanta causing an upset. I don't many of the Pacific teams, but I'm guessing EM is the clear cut favorite to take it.

When the Outlaws get sold do you think they're gonna stay in Houston or not? (For reference)
Highly doubt it. Some owners bought city spots that aren't related to their parent companies and outlaws, as bad as they are in game, is one of the most esablished and known franchises in OWL.

I agree with most people that DPei would probably be the best choice, but... Aero is still a good coach
Well, an assistant coach from Shock is also running, but we don't know much about him, so I still think Dpei could be the better choice.

Oh, so that's what's they bought Byrem.

Oct 25, 2017
México
They're really starting the All star week with the one thing everyone's excited to watch barely giving them time to play again? Lmao

No one cares about the actual All Star match, not even the players, and the Arcade modes suck ass.

I guess the Widow 1v1 should carry the bulk of it again.