• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Man, they do the literally worst widow x1 bracket then say people complaining are surefour stans :|

Really this is so dumb

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
The Widow 1v1 bracket is def disappointing. Unless they're wheeling in Surefour for a 1v1 versus this year's champ at the end this is gonna get memed to hell and back for having Violet, Shu, and Jjonak even though 2 of 3 are actually lowkey kinda nasty on Widow

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
The Widow 1v1 bracket is def disappointing. Unless they're wheeling in Surefour for a 1v1 versus this year's champ at the end this is gonna get memed to hell and back for having Violet, Shu, and Jjonak even though 2 of 3 are actually lowkey kinda nasty on Widow
S4 wasn't called for this

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I'm not giving up on a surprise where they wheel him out at the end until they're on to the next match.

Also why the fuck is Corey not here

Jeff gonna walk out after the final like

vince-mcmahon-walk-gif-154.gif

and announce to the winner that he has one more opponent for him. Then Gladiators' theme plays and out comes Surefour.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
And here I was hoping the Shock would tweet 'We are 0-7'

EDIT: Shu's going full Chad on Fleta

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Jeff gonna walk out after the final like

vince-mcmahon-walk-gif-154.gif

and announce to the winner that he has one more opponent for him. Then Gladiators' theme plays and out comes Surefour.
Still not gonna do justice for all those widowmaker players that spent a whole stage on zarya or brig jail

But i hope you're right

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Jjonak's out there getting coached by Ark getting that pep talk and a full squad of absolute goons giving him moral support

'Why am I here'

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I get why Jjonak is so scared. He's seen firsthand what Pine's been doing in the hyperbolic time chamber this entire time while Libero was in Brig jail