• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Diem's pounding, Space's knees are weak at the sight, and Super is about to have a heart attack lol

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
How to be a 5head team
- play six DPS heroes
- have Carpe
- have Sayaplayer
- have Nenne
- put Gesture on Widow

Ez win

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
"It would be awesome if Diem and surefour could play against eachother sometime soon"
"Yeah it would be awesome"

Whoa, no need more salt in that wound

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
I'm catching up on the matches last night and for the casters match I know they said there was an agreement for no 3/3 but I noticed that outside of the elimination match that on the other two (normal) maps that they completely stuck to 2/2/2 all the way through. I wonder if they had a build that forced 2/2/2 and used this as a test to see how it performed on a live stage.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I'm catching up on the matches last night and for the casters match I know they said there was an agreement for no 3/3 but I noticed that outside of the elimination match that on the other two (normal) maps that they completely stuck to 2/2/2 all the way through. I wonder if they had a build that forced 2/2/2 and used this as a test to see how it performed on a live stage.
youre over thinking it. they are just casters. not an actual team. they were just playing for fun lol

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I felt bad for Pine being so alone on his side every match. Usually only one or two people next to him who aren't even on his team. Do people dislike him or something?

Who won the Widow tournament? I went to bed after the semifinals.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Apropos of nothing, my personal rankings of how I root for teams:

Root For Above All: Gladiators, Justice

Root For Except Against Above Teams: Hunters, Fuel, Spark, Shock, Dragons

Ambivalent: Valiant, Charge, Eternal, Spitfire, Reign, Defiant, Dynasty*

Somehow Forgot They Existed And Had To Look At The OWL Website, Which Is A Slight Step Down From Ambivalent: Fusion

Actively Root Against: NYXL, Titans, Uprising, Mayhem

Would Root Against If They Were Good, But Just Feel Sorry For Them Now: Outlaws

*Actively Root Against If Fissure is Playing: Dynasty

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ

Nah, they said it was because they just wanted to play dps, and that's what they practiced, and also what roles they play in ranked. That and because last year they went goats.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not all to surprising but we haven't had any major balance announcements for next stage just Junkrat and Reaper changes

Hoping for a big announcement tonight at the All Star game regarding the anniversary event but I didn't think 2-2-2 would actually be on the table.

I'm expecting the World Cup viewer for league matches at most

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
The reason the talent takedown was so fun was because of how they got to actually play DPS characters and that made the game more exciting. Blizzard better announce some sort of changes tonight or relatively soon because the audience is going to slowly disappear if they aren't careful.

CocoaFusion

Oct 28, 2017