• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

daydream

Oct 25, 2017
have the may skins you get with the all access pass been posted yet? it's a selection of 'away' skins. i'm stoked they went with winston/fissure for the LAG one

ac2abcb4-719c-4c6c-bd2f-1a2c299cf280.jpg

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
have the may skins you get with the all access pass been posted yet? it's a selection of 'away' skins. i'm stoked they went with winston/fissure for the LAG one

ac2abcb4-719c-4c6c-bd2f-1a2c299cf280.jpg

I didn't con sider the choices, but now that you point that out they make sense for the most part....except that the fuel rep is Rascal LUL

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
oof, Fleta accidentally had his stream on while they were scrimming against Philly

and they were running Gido, Tobi, and Kuki

and they play Boston this week

monkaOMEGA

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
At this point, I'm half expecting Dallas to throw a match before the end of the season.

And I mean, actually throw, Dafran style. Use ults in spawn, purposely jump off the map, not play the objective, etc.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Custa commented under this comment "This is different than saying that he didn't work with the team. I think Custa is saying that Rascal was not a good fit for the team, and that the team and him didn't mesh well. So, they obviously had major issues, and this was for the best." saying "This" so I'm inclined to believe him.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Pets are great for stress relief so it's a good call to have a dog in the house.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Custa commented under this comment "This is different than saying that he didn't work with the team. I think Custa is saying that Rascal was not a good fit for the team, and that the team and him didn't mesh well. So, they obviously had major issues, and this was for the best." saying "This" so I'm inclined to believe him.

But why not perma-bench him in the hopes he gels with the team in the future?

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But why not perma-bench him in the hopes he gels with the team in the future?
Who the fuck knows? Hastr0 promises to work with players to guide them and to never give up. Pretty much all lies. Look at XQC, Custa, Rascal, Cocco. Pulling in AKM when they have Seagull. He just dumps players when he doesn't see any use in them.

God damn Seagull was done dirty.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
aKm sure likes his papa Hastr0 that signed him without KyKy's input when no one was willing to sign him and now he got papa Hastr0 to get rid of his competition.

I'm just going anticipate him flopping hard on stage now that he got all four maps to himself. That's going to be fun when he is also dropped eventually for just not being good enough for OWL and when he does he won't see any sympathy from anyone.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Boston is at a great place right now in the meta. I am rooting for them to be the #1 seed this stage.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Just imagine tho.thye pull out symm, at first people think it's a joke, then they don't switch off and people are like... Wait what? They're throwing, they have to be! Cut to an hour and a half later and they 4-0 nyxl. Perfect comeback story
Maybe after the rework that will leave her overtuned like mercy 2.0 :/ (i hope she just get balanced and that symmapocalipse never happens tho, last thing she needs is more hate)

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Wow, Boston is at a great place right now in the meta. I am rooting for them to be the #1 seed this stage.
Howdy. So happy for those guys, especially so with what they had to go through the last few weeks. From the bottom of predicted power rankings (my own included, I'll admit) to the surprise of the first season.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Is OWL doing that well that they'll actually get more people to pay the 20 million buy in just to own a team? It seems crazy that anyone did it in the first place considering how much Blizzard controls the league and how nascent the esports market is compared to other markets. It's only going to get more volatile when teams move out of LA and have to travel around too.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Is OWL doing that well that they'll actually get more people to pay the 20 million buy in just to own a team? It seems crazy that anyone did it in the first place considering how much Blizzard controls the league and how nascent the esports market is compared to other markets. It's only going to get more volatile when teams move out of LA and have to travel around too.
It's not an upfront price tag

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Esports isn't that young. It's been a thing since the early Quakecons and stuff like the old ass WCG was already treading the ground right now. This here now is actually a renaissance following the explosion of the Broodwar scene in the West continuing with the Korean scene. Broodwar Korea was fucking insane, and it set the benchmark for what's to come.