• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Boston's got some coordinated pocket plays, not the first time they've done it this map. I've got a feeling RCK, Fusions, and Colourhex tried to bigbrain plan that Mei ult eat, lol

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably gonna tune out and put the game on my third monitor, go do something else until Chengdu's on stage. The Shock will play nothing but dominant GOATS and bore me and stomp so meh

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamit Boston. Fusions botted out when he got nano'd on second to last fight. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
That was only really a masscare on Map 4 Defense. Charge played the Shock closer than the scoreline implies IMO.

GGs

Yeah I was referring to that. That was embarrassing, hide behind the strength of schedule all you want Charge, you just can't look that pathetic.

I also disagree on them playing them close, maybe 2CP (where they barely capped both). Full held twice and not getting a point on control is far from playing it close

lexible

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Yeah I was referring to that. That was embarrassing, hide behind the strength of schedule all you want Charge, you just can't look that pathetic.

I also disagree on them playing them close, maybe 2CP (where they barely capped both). Full held twice and not getting a point on control is far from playing it close

I agree, but it wasn't a Valiant-esque 4-0. It was closer than that.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Elsa's undeniably the best Torb in the League at this point, right? Pounded Dafran with a full hold in Lunar Colony and has continued to play Torb to good success regularly. You know, for as much as best Torb is a competition

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I have the impression that the Hunters were rocked by Shanghai being talented at non-GOATS comps; so far they've either played GOATS teams of varying quality or inferior DPS squads. Shanghai didn't necessarily outcheese them but they had the talent and execution to hang with the Hunters' own style and beat them in the end. I think Chengdu just wasn't prepared for Shanghai

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Predictions:

London Spitfire 1 - 3 Philadelphia Fusion

Vancouver Titans 4 - 0 Houston Outlaws

Dallas Fuel 0 - 4 Toronto Defiant

Los Angeles Gladiators 3 - 1 Guangzhou Charge