• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
NY sort of fell apart after the near second point hold. They should still take this match but Mano is definitely getting caught out too much.

lexible

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
These issues better be fixed for the Shock match or I'm rioting

This contenders quality stream is really begining to irk me

It's absolutely ridiculous. I know 'Small indie company' is a meme and all but the quality of the Contenders streams is beyond a fucking joke, and right now, the main stream is even worse.

Ok so apparently the problem is on Twitch's end. Fix your shit Twitch.

Last edited:

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Makes you wonder why Toronto even picked Asher up if they think the superior mechanical skill of Jin is THAT much better than that of a player that's been with the roster since October and probably understands the meta better than a player that only joined OD for fun and ended up in OWL.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
About time for me to bounce. Here's hoping Toronto at least takes a map and looks decent. Will catch up on the rest later.

lexible

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
if SINATRAA👽and my girl👧😍 both drowning 😱 👋 and I can only save one😤😬Catch me at the enemy spawn door🚪🔴 with my boy on Zarya

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017

eca.jpg

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Okay, Dpei, Tim and John seemed to have nailed Paris, another great defense on B.

Still wary and curious about what the team is gonna show on Junkertown, first time this season playing on this map.