• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Sleepy-Ark is huge, you have a nice DPS and support core now.

Now, please, for the love of all things that are good, replace the most important roles in the entire game and you can actually win games.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Been playing with Joker on Smash too much and I forgot EU semis were today. No surprise so far so whatever (BH easy sweep against SMC and AT 2-0 against Gigantti so far).

Btw, this confirms both British Hurricane and Angry Titans as the EU representatives at the Atlantic Showdown.

Of course Gigantti takes a map as soon as I say the above.

Last edited:

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Gigantti not winning EU Contenders, that's a wild one

Eh, this season they've been a peg or two (or three or four) behind the clear cut candidates. AT and BH are probably two of the best Contenders teams at the moment.

Easily better than any NA, but Runaway imo is that much better.

Lmao, let the memes and pastas begin. Man I'm so hyped for the Showdowns and Gauntlet.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, this season they've been a peg or two (or three or four) behind the clear cut candidates. AT and BH are probably two of the best Contenders teams at the moment.

Easily better than any NA, but Runaway imo is that much better.

Well yes. That was meant more as an 'End of an era' statement than anything

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Well yes. That was meant more as an 'End of an era' statement than anything

Oh yeah, it's curious cause this is the same roster that just won last season. One were BH underperformed and where they defeated AT.

AT lost Luddee and Ellivote but the replacements have been outstanding, specially Emil, and BH got Knoxx, coach from Eagle Gaming. Gigantti just sort of remained the same.

Oct 25, 2017
The Tank-Line still the weak point for Washington, while Sleepy will be an improvment for them they are just fixing a smaller hole rather then the giant hole that is gushing water into their ship. Janus seem salvageable if you put enough strong pieces around him, but Sansam needs either to awaken or needs a replacement quick.

lexible

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Sad to see Sleepy leave Shock but when you have Viol2t on the roster there's not much that can be done.

On paper Justice should be way better than they are. Ark and Sleepy is like a straight scary support line-up.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Reign should've won that a lot easier than they did, all they had to do was rush Jonak before the flip when XL had 30% of the point and less players alive, and they just let him do whatever, only Masaa contested him and he ended up dying while providing no use to his team.

Also, let's go Pogman!
Hurricane have basically the same map record as Runaway against much harder competition

I agree that BH would be THE one that could bet Runaway, but my mone's still on the koreans.

Wow, was Daco literally the reason Atlanta did so well before?

Better synergy, mechanically superior to frd, it's for sure one aspect of it.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, was Daco literally the reason Atlanta did so well before?

Dafran stats were pretty impressive irrc, like damage and eliminations/finishing blows (I think he was actually in 1st in one of these, which is pretty good for a team that placed 5th and went 4-3).

I saw most games of Atlanta last stage but I haven't seen one in stage 2, probably a good decision looking at their results. They lost to fucking Valiant lol

Edit: also when I saw his streams before the league started and they were still in scrims I thought it was funny that even with randoms he would shot-call a lot of plays very often, I wonder if he had the same role in ATL (or at least part of it).

The Pharmercy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing this goes to a map 5

You best bet Jjonak is rolling up his sleeves and going all
tumblr_nwhax4ceuy1ur9h4do1_500.gif

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Yeah, it's like they switched off or something, Atlanta's playing good, of course, not perfect which is what you usually would need to beat New York.

This is by no means a sandbag, though, they've said they wanna beat Vancouver's record.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYXL is going to lose their perfect regular season S2 record to the Reign of all teams

Can't say I saw that coming at all