• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah NYXL seems off today or maybe the cracks we've seen before in the team showing themselves gain but outside of Babybay's widow fuckup in the previous game Atlanta is playing very very well for the most part. Babybay's been very strong as has Dogman and both D.Va's.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Man despite what I just said I still didn't expect to see Atlanta fucking able to spawncamp NYXL for over 2 damn minutes. This series is crazy.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is the kind of map NYXL always manages to steal lmao

Would be impressive as hell if Atlanta holds

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Well thats more like the NYXL we all know, although it seemed like Atlanta got ahead of themselves a bit, some bad ult useage and Pokpo had a really awful charge that got him murdered.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see how people like Dogman

He's actually by stats one of the lower end Zens in the league. And yet still talks enormous shit

Calls people a feeder and he has the 2nd most deaths of any Zen

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also yeah NYXL gonna have to do some rethinking after this loss

They look like utter shit. Terrible team coordination

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYXL finally decides to show up for a minute and actually look like themselves

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see how people like Dogman

He's actually by stats one of the lower end Zens in the league. And yet still talks enormous shit

Calls people a feeder and he has the 2nd most deaths of any Zen

He's personable and makes you want to root for him. Enjoy your boring robotic stat machines.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's personable and makes you want to root for him. Enjoy your boring robotic stat machines.

I'll admit NYXL play boring this season but I'm not a fan of them because of their stats.

During S1 they were probably the most exciting team in the league between JJonak, SBB Tracer, and Pine Widow. Unfortunately though yes they've become a very safe playing team in this Meta.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I'll admit NYXL play boring this season but I'm not a fan of them because of their stats.

During S1 they were probably the most exciting team in the league between JJonak, SBB Tracer, and Pine Widow. Unfortunately though yes they've become a very safe playing team in this Meta.

Sure, more responding to your point that Dogman's stats aren't the best. You don't need impressive stats to be popular with fans. Dragons had one of the most die hard fanbases Season 1.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, more responding to your point that Dogman's stats aren't the best. You don't need impressive stats to be popular with fans. Dragons had one of the most die hard fanbases Season 1.

Well my main team is a bad team in the Outlaws so I don't only just root for high stats people

Its just the fact Dogman talks so much shit when he dies like a madman himself is what annoys me.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well at least NYXL avoid the 4-0

But they need to seriously rethink some things. They looked good on Rialto but the rest of tonight they looked very poor

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok Dogman keeps giving interviews like that I will change my mind about him.

That was a good interview

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Well at least NYXL avoid the 4-0

But they need to seriously rethink some things. They looked good on Rialto but the rest of tonight they looked very poor

What do they need to rethink, "lets actually try next time"? This is a consistent issue with this team. Surprised they didn't lose yesterday cause they played just as sloppy.

Maybe the took the week off with no practice.