• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What do they need to rethink, "lets actually try next time"? This is a consistent issue with this team. Surprised they didn't lose yesterday cause they played just as sloppy.

Maybe the took the week off with no practice.

Yeah NYXL in general seem to have some serious motivation issues. Take for example last year when there were stretches they were barely even practicing and playing other games.

Like yes, they are insanely talented, but if they actually want to start winning the games that matter, they can't just let themselves get sloppy like this and count on raw talent to carry them

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone hating on Dogman needs to read this story he wrote almost two years ago. One of the hardest working, most professional, and highly skilled Western flex supports in the game.

In my book, he can banter all he wants.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sq2ih7

I only watch OWL and WC so my only exposure to him really was calling people feeders while simultaneously have a ton of deaths himself. He actually dies more than Rawkus somehow

That said, I really appreciated his interview here. And if that's how he really is I'll change my mind on him

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
This schedule is such a mess, some teams on 5 games others on 1.
Wish it was simple like soccer

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Jjonak big boomed

aRouU1T.png

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I'll watch like 5 minutes of this match and then gotta bounce. Should be able to watch all matches tomorrow.

^ That JJoNaK tweet, LOL.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Rawkus can actually carry on Ana Houston. Let the man 1-trick like he was meant to, please

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Outlaws keep fucking switching off of DPS to GOATS when DPS is what works for them

Jesus fucking christ

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually shocked Outlaws are making GOATS work here with this lineup

I thought we were doomed switching to it, but somehow its working

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That wasted Grav...........

Map was won, then just caught zero people

Dude

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Linkzr lost the map with that Grav

The map was won had he landed that grav on basically anyone, instead caught 0

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Linkzr lost the map with that Grav

The map was won had he landed that grav on basically anyone, instead caught 0

As garbo as that was, Boink and Muma both ate shit on map 3 there. Avast's stream was saying Boink booped people out of grav range there though I didn't catch it myself. Plus his hyperfeed into 3 Philly players after barrier. Muma got shattered by Sado multiple times somehow, and at the end? Oooof

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
As garbo as that was, Boink and Muma both ate shit on map 3 there. Avast's stream was saying Boink booped people out of grav range there though I didn't catch it myself

Also Muma, he was very predictable with shield usage. When Houston had ult advantage and were rushing he dropped the shield, they get shattered and have to use the trans defensively when Carpe was nowhere near grav.

That was the fight to win.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Its just normal Houston

They are about the most predictable team in the league. You don't need vibes to figure out if they will play like shit.

To me they don't play like shit, they play well then crumble after a mistake
You know what Houston's best meta was? Mercy meta, they had a big undo button for their sloppy mistakes

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To me they don't play like shit, they play well then crumble after a mistake
You know what Houston's best meta was? Mercy meta, they had a big undo button for their sloppy mistakes

Its both. Outlaws very wildly between playing well and playing like utter trash. Its just how they are.

I also think they have major coaching issues personally

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Is Houston trying to prove a point by running goats all the time?

You have JAKE, on Anubis, with a patch that's made DPS defensive comps viable with JUNKRAT.

Excuse me.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What is happening to Muma?

He used to be the most consistent thing about the Outlaws. It was rare you would see him play genuinely poorly but so far in Stage 2 he is struggling

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And Atlanta beat NYXL with said defensive comps just a little earlier. I know Flame thinks he's a galaxy brain genius but sometimes Just go DPS 4Head is actually legit.

Especially with Houston. Jake has a great Junk, the bit of Pharah we've seen from him this season has also been pretty great. Linkzr and Datneh and Arhan are all doing well when they are on DPS heroes

And instead Houston just runs the same GOATs over and over and over again

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Its both. Outlaws very wildly between playing well and playing like utter trash. Its just how they are.

I also think they have major coaching issues personally

They have the same issue as last season's Fuel
Group is run as a friendship circle , they don't wanna cut players they don't even use to keep the friendship intact

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's something I've thought for a long time. Well before his recent meltdown

If Houston want to find success, Flame has to go

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Muma is playing like pure shit

Honest to god terrible

Waiting for Jake to Tweet out how "Really you don't understand Overwatch if you tell Houston to run DPS instead of GOATs" again

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Okay I'm absolutely positive Arhans the one underperforming. Muma isn't really playing as bad or as aggressive to warrant that many deaths unless the supports not on point.

Like, that shit Sado did just there.

dude Arhan YOU HAVE A SHIELD

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
It's funny/sad that as the stream was on EQO's pov, it brought me back to this time last year: a near unknown player is brought onto stage replacing the legendary Shadowburn and outshone him on Genji with distinctive aggression and style
Now it's the view of Brig slapping her flail around that could be any other player in the league

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay I'm absolutely positive Arhans the one underperforming. Muma isn't really playing as bad or as aggressive to warrant that many deaths unless the supports not on point.

Like, that shit Sado did just there.

dude Arhan YOU HAVE A SHIELD

Interesting, you could be right.

I hope that's what is happening because Muma is way too talented of a player than what he is showing here.