• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Paltheos

Oct 25, 2017
That was ugly. Neither one of these teams deserve a win. The Outlaws should have been totally out but they somehow came back (to lose)

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah Toronto!

Though seriously for Houston, Danteh taking out Envy there was almost fatal for Toronto. Nice that the rest held on.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna go unfollow all Outlaws players on Twitter

I'm officially done with them

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Houston

tenor.gif

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can only lose so many reverse sweeps before you just can't take it anymore

Please Paris Eternal dont be bad

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I think I might go with Toronto Defiants lol. I love their team colors (black and red everyday baby) and that was a quite a reverse sweep!

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
What a first showing from Defiant. Yeah they had a C9 and some dumb mistakes, especially where they couldn't finish off an advantage push or hold but even so. They held in there and made Houston work so hard they blew it. And they didn't even have Neko for this game. They look really promising and will no doubt improve as the season goes on. Well done to them.

CocoaFusion

Oct 28, 2017
Lot to work on for Toronto, but it is a bunch of rookies/inexperienced coming in so I'm sure they'll iron their kinks out. They start off fantastic but really just need to finish well or a lot of fights would have been there way.

Happy to support this under dog team. They live up to the Defiant name here haha.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
I only watched the last map, danteh played so well there. I think he was the better Tracer and even in the end put them into a position to flip but alas...

Young Liar

Nov 30, 2017
i woke up just in time to see the houston outlaws blow it again i see

thank god i stopped really caring about them after stage 2 last season!

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
TEXAS SOFT

TEXAS SOFT

TEXAS SOFT

SPARKS TWITTER EMOJI BIGGER THAN THEIR DICKS 👉👉👉👉👉

GARBAGE TEAM BARELY BETTER THAN MID TIER KR CONTENDERS LOOOOOOOL

IVY POPPED OFF

ENVY POPPED OFF

FUCK LINKZR

FUCK JAKE

FUCK DANTEH

BETTER SEASON 2 RECORD THAN THE SEASON 1 CHAMPS

that was way too close and maybe Toronto gets more synergy or Neko buffs but maybe mid tier is where they are this season

NEVER

FUCKING

SAY

DIE

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We just gotta hang in there brother.

I genuinely dont know if I can anymore. I've been cheering for them since Stage 1 of Season 1 and they've broke my heart so many times. It's really hard to keep getting excited just to see them lose a reverse sweep

It blows my mind that Rawkus can play this bad and still be a starter

Hes consistently the worst person on the team by a wide margin. I think at one point he had like the 2nd or 3rd worse Zen stats in the league