• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
hope-quote-2.png

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are they going to announce the hero on the OWL?

One confusing thing about season 1 is the fact that there was basically no synergy between the game's marketing and OWL. Other than the Rialto/Retribution announcement, no major OW content was ever announced or debuted during OWL broadcasts. You'd think they'd take advantage of the built-in audience.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I don't even know what to say at this point. Good on London for looking much better on that second defense.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
The sooner we learn how to play Rialto first point the better. Everything past the bridge was smooth sailing.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao Gido. It looks like if this team wins it's going to be off of the backs of Ado, Fahzix, and Janus not throwing.

EDIT: Fahzix you pog bastard

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Profit, mate, sometimes instead of using a defensive grav as a Hail Mary just save it for the next fight.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time I've seen Washington's roster. I'm happy to see that Gido and Ado found a home.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Has Sansam even eaten a single grav. Smh, at least Janus can get value some of the time