• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would love to know what blackmail material Sado has on Philly to force them to run his Silver ass in every single map and game.

cmdrshepard

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I really did not see Florida winning their first match any time soon, yet alone against Philly but this would just confirm that Hot/Cold mentality that they had last season has carried into Season 2.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have to be honest

Maybe its because we are early on in the season but the overall level of play seems much worse this year than last year. Teamwork especially seems really bad

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have to be honest

Maybe its because we are early on in the season but the overall level of play seems much worse this year than last year. Teamwork especially seems really bad

GOATS is a terrible coinflip comp, it's terrible to play and terrible to watch, and none of the teams have adapted well.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is no rhyme or reason to this season lol

Team lose to someone, then that team loses to the team the 1st team beat

It's just random

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Fusion > Atlanta > Florida > Fusion

Noice. Like someone on Reddit said a while back, OW's made it as a sport once the transitive property is thrown out the window

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
I hate triple DPS comps so much more than Goats. Doesn't feel like teams actually know how to play them and the casters don't know what to expectate.

Oct 25, 2017
Effect looking so washed up. Also, Zacharee is bad. Should have played AKM or Taimou if they were going to run Widow that entire set.