• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Sigma:

In this quick Developer Update, Game Director Jeff Kaplan goes into detail about the upcoming…

+ ⋜ π ⩲ 🎶 \ + ≠ https://t.co/adRWRf6VuW

In case anyone is wondering, here is Hero 31:

sigma-overwatch-hero-leak-31.jpg

UPDATE:

Last edited:

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
If it wasn't on the official OW twitter, I would have thought it was a quick fan edit.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there something with a piano in the Paris map that had people speculating? Like a secret room? I don't know, I heard the piano music and that came to mind.

Hoping for a new tank!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
33fG.gif

Who is Sigma you OW nerds
Sigma is the former leader of the Reploid forces. After a fight with a Maverick named Zero, a virus caused his and Sigma's alignments to change, corrupting Sigma and turning Zero to the side of good. This virus eventually became known as the Sigma Virus, corrupting various reploids as Sigma recruited more Mavericks to his side.

HamCormier

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Sigma is the former leader of the Reploid forces. After a fight with a Maverick named Zero, a virus caused his and Sigma's alignments to change, corrupting Sigma and turning Zero to the side of good. This virus eventually became known as the Sigma Virus, corrupting various reploids as Sigma recruited more Mavericks to his side.

HappyBasicFrilledlizard-size_restricted.gif

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
33fG.gif

Lol they're ripping off MegaMan X

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Musicla notes, lucio shirt, someone stop me from being disappointed when this guy inevitably has nothing to do with rio lore

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sigma might not be the final name since this was an internal build teams were testing.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Maybe he has a connection with the Lunar Base. A surviving scientist.

Yeah that doesn't make sense I guess lol

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
he will be revealed tomorrow at earliest i imagine, i assume they dont work on sundays

edits: hadnt seen the update, yeah not happening today

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I for one hope he is another Scientist. But it'd be strange having so many right now lol

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
My guess is that he is sound and gravity related.
Someone on reddit posted that Sigma will probably be blind and focused more on sounds and hearing, which make sense because in that leaked portrait his eyes are closed. But at the same time i doubt it because there are deaf ppl playing this game so that's probably not possible.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Someone on reddit posted that Sigma will probably be blind and focused more on sounds and hearing, which make sense because in that leaked portrait his eyes are closed. But at the same time i doubt it because there are deaf ppl playing this game so that's probably not possible.
His theme is probably sound based like Lucio.

Status
Not open for further replies.