• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like more lore stuff in game. Not a story mode, but I'm not a fan of the FFXV style 'watch the accompanying series, read the comic, buy the cereal' way of storytelling, when all we get in game is a cutscene for the Archives mode and a sentence about certain skins.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Role queue, pretty please. So tired of having to try to keep a team of Genji, Hanzo, Widow, Ashe and Sombra alive.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I quit a long time ago, but even then it felt like most of the content / events were primarily made to get more money out of players in the form of skins. Every now and then I look at new OW announcements and the large majority of the reactions are related to new skins and people going "take my money".

So nothing really, unless they seriously change up the gameplay.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
I could list all the things I want but at the end of the day, no online game comes close to OW for me.

Cyberclops

Mar 15, 2019
Forcing 2-2-2 sounds like the worst thing in the world. You'll just end up with people bitching about being forced into a role they don't want to play. Plus, it ruins the potential unique team comps you could make to counter a specific team.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Forcing 2-2-2 sounds like the worst thing in the world. You'll just end up with people bitching about being forced into a role they don't want to play. Plus, it ruins the potential unique team comps you could make to counter a specific team.
Roll queue so you queue for a roll. You're never forced into a roll you don't want then.

Veiwtiful

Oct 28, 2017
The game desperately needs role queue and a 2-2-2 lock. It is so frustrating that the first 3 minutes of seemingly every match just devolve into fighting over roles. League of legends had the same problem before they implemented role queue and it eliminated a lot of toxicity from the game.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
2-2-2 might enable Bunker comp in all games BTW.

Bunker as in Orisa, Bastion, Baptiste in every game. I hope you guys are ready for this lol.

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
Role queue
MMR reset
Removal of private profiles for ranked (group setting by default)
Pick & Ban

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Forced 2-2-2. And a No-Widow Mode.

If you don't got a Winston focusing on a pesty Widow, then you not living, boy.

kESfHCV.png

Last edited:

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
Have they ever mentioned anything about a development path or some sort of hint as to what they're doing in the near future?

I feel like I'm just bouncing from OW event to event without really thinking much about it and barely playing it outside of that.