• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance

Nov 22, 2017
You may have just turned me around on this.
Z5gvcIo.jpg

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Picked this back up after a year or so..

A lot of changes and things to catch up on! I used to play mostly as Mei and D.VA. Mei seems identical lol but D.VA...is it me or are those missiles trash? I've unloaded a whole barrage on people and they dont seem very effective at all.

Moira is cool, haven't had chance play around with the other new characters yet.
Wait for moira patch, she about to be 100 more cooler as she would be able to escape every stun/grave/shatter etc, even sleep with her ability cooldown fade away.

Right now she is actually trash in the meta and barely useful compared to other healers due to ez kills on her.

Deleted member 40102

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Yeah for real, it was insanely OP with no counterplay. They probably brought her back to the drawing table for now, should receive some buffs later on.
Fuck I was soo excited to finally play a useful moira for once...... fuck fuck fuck fuck this was one of the most anticipated patch I was looking for in this big update :(

Deleted member 40102

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I am not sure how are you playing Moira but trust me she is pretty useful as she is right now.
I get that ,but mostly ? There is always another healer ult/ability way more useful than hers, it just feels like something missing, at least reduce the cost of healing resources so she can actually be full team pocketing without worrying about healing running out EVERY FEW CLICKS......

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I get that ,but mostly ? There is always another healer ult/ability way more useful than hers, it just feels like something missing, at least reduce the cost of healing resources so she can actually be full team pocketing without worrying about healing running out EVERY FEW CLICKS......
I definitely agree that she needs something else, something more... but again, she is not bad as she is. She is good at what her role is, and that is keeping her teammates alive. She is also better in helping with dealing damage and shutting down annoying flanks than majority of the healers in this game.

Moira definitely needs utility and something added to her kit, but that buff on PTR was not it.

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
The anti-heal grenade is way more useful than the sleep. The team can rally around someone who got slept, you have to deal with the grenade or waste a Zarya bubble.

Also if Moira was able to escape any stun attack, that would give PUG Moiras more reason to never heal anything than they already have.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished my final non-2/2/2 placements, I lost so many games in a row I almost got knocked out of my rank. Blizzard took two years too long to fix this diseased game and I feel like it's too little too late, but I guess we'll see.

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
Finally finished my final non-2/2/2 placements, I lost so many games in a row I almost got knocked out of my rank. Blizzard took two years too long to fix this diseased game and I feel like it's too little too late, but I guess we'll see.
What a bizarre post. You do know this game is still very popular and not 'diseased' right? Good laugh though.

Chance

Nov 22, 2017
I still like Overwatch ^.^ but I wouldn't be playin' comp right now either lol.

It's crazy out there.

Chance

Nov 22, 2017
Those're a good chunk of games but I've been seeing a ton of 3 supports or 6 dps or 4 tanks lately too. The last gasp.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Finally did placements. Went 5-5 and got 2359 SR, exactly what I ended with last season.

Don't really care, role queue please. Literally every game tonight was 3-4 dps. All of them.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This feels like the calm before the storm. I hope I can get some games in tomorrow but will be busy getting ready for a trip. But when I come back, I took an extra day off to "recover" 😂

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I love splash range on it I throw it against the wall or off to the side all the time when it's against shields.

a replay of ana on king's row. still my fave map.

the live game was better since you can hear the team comm. they were cool and not being dicks. just positive energy.

i have to increase my sens. and fix my sweaty arm. its hard to move my mouse because its hot here at the moment. latency was like 58-70ms so RIP. i'll just have to get used to it.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Every time i open battlenet and when i exit the game background download starts and then just ends after 2 seconds. Anyone having this issue on PC?

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
So whats with the deal with a comp game starting and missing a player? I'm watching surefours stream and he hasn't been able to play a game in over half an hour. It also happened to me yesterday as well.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
So whats with the deal with a comp game starting and missing a player? I'm watching surefours stream and he hasn't been able to play a game in over half an hour. It also happened to me yesterday as well.

It's been weird since the wait for Comp matches went way down. I have that happen 4-5 times a night now. Also if it takes more than 10 seconds to start a comp match I get put into an empty skirmish for a minute or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.