• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
some of these people are legitimately brain dead or trying to throw the game. like how can tanks and dps be so shit and why are they all chasing one person for no reason.

EDIT: I really think they are filling roles with bots.

Last edited:

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
some of these people are legitimately brain dead or trying to throw the game. like how can tanks and dps be so shit and why are they all chasing one person for no reason.

Bots would play better than the last few games of Qp I just had. I had one case where we lost a 2v6 without even nay ultimates used on the enemy team. How does htat even happen.

The game is a bit of a mess right now, but that was predictable after 2-2-2. I said many times that there would be growing pains and that it wouldn't fix all balance issues.

Vinx

Sep 9, 2019

There's been brain dead players since the game launched so that's nothing new. But, there are also a ton of new players lately.

Tanks and Support being bad and it looks like they're throwing might be because of the free loot box for playing Tank and Support, this means you get a lot of DPS mains playing Tank and Support just for the free loot box. The big problem however is that you get it even if you lose.

They seriously need to remove the free loot box from Role Queue or make it so you have to win to get it.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
I'm just thrilled to no longer having supports and tanks randomly swapping to DPS silently because they think the DPS is shit.... Ends up tilting half the team and never ended up with a decent team comp after. And if our DPS are terrible, well, I won't be playing with them next game since they won't queue before me as support.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Almost forgot to get Lego Bastion. Managed to get him last night. I do wonder, does that Quick Play free 25 credit or lootbox ever run out? I just keep picking which one they need as it helps me get the credit for the Halloween event.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Do I need to do placements for Tank, Damage AND Support to get the spray and player icon for the end of a season? I have ranked in Support, but have no desire to play as Tank or Damage.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
03c9d91576b74fb5d6a5a68887681470-BC19_VT_ProductPage_Thumbnail_OW_MN01.jpg

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
So is the Demon Hunter Sombra from last year's Blizzcon buyable for gold now ?

'cause I'm hoping those new skins don't stay exclusive too.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017

The blizzcon skins are consistently my least favorite skins that Blizzard puts out. Demon Hunter Sombra is the best so far, but even then I think other sombra skins are better. And as for these....Well, I'm glad that the skins they're charging $50 for are skins I don't like so I have no interest in buying them. Maybe if I was a WoW fan...(I'm assuming these come from WoW, I honestly have no idea)

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
tank/support mains

do you feel bad when dps players complain about queue times?

I find it hard to when so many of my games pre-role queue were ruined by dps mains refusing to play tank or support when we needed one. Only ones I sympathize with are those who have limited playing time.

I think something that would at least relieve some frustration would be to allow people to play deathmatch while in queue.

FlashFlooder

Oct 30, 2017
Just seeing if anyone else has some insight for me, here, because I'm at a loss.
Overwatch kept crashing on me last night, couldn't even get through a whole round. Happened at least a dozen times while I was playing arcade mystery heroes, if that matters.

This starting happening for no apparent reason. I didn't patch/update the game, didn't change anything about my config, and other games seem to run just fine (though I didn't really run extensive tests to definitively rule out hardware issue).

When it crashes, it just quits out if the game and presents me with a prompt with option to submit bug report (which I did every time). Client is still running. I tried to scan and fix the game, didn't help.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see how bad Overwatch looks on switch.

it looks fantastic. they might even bring over optimizations from the switch to other platforms.

also, it seems they changed lootbox/25 credits for playing in demand roles. i used to have it 24/7 for tanking but last night and just now, no credits for any of the roles.

Last edited:

Mido

Oct 27, 2017

it looks fantastic. they might even bring over optimizations from the switch to other platforms.

also, it seems they changed lootbox/25 credits for playing in demand roles. i used to have it 24/7 for tanking but last night and just now, no credits for any of the roles.

That does sound really good but 30 fps, and being a switch game they never look great on my 4k tv. I'm going to play the hell out of it though.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Ugh I was just wondering when they were gonna add more WoW skins and of course they're locked to the Blizzcon ticket :/

Oh well, no Horde skins so it isn't a total loss

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Surefour having like 20 minute dps queues. Revert 2-2-2!
[/QUOTE]
At least they switch. I have to ask after letting them try and fail for 3 minutes and then they

Its 30 frames a second. That is not fantastic lol

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
feelsbad losing to genji blade before we win. i was trying to heal crit zarya/rein and i already used fade to get there and orb before they died on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.