• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The Warframe devs are like 3 years ahead of the curve. It is known.

They're called Digital Extremes for a reason!

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
you know how warframe has in-game notifications that tell you things like when a patch has entered certification, when it's passed certification and when it's going to be released, with full patch notes ready to be read within the game before it's even out
🤔
Agreed. I wish Blizzard would implement in-game notifications, because casual gamers won't go online to read patch notes.

After every Update Blizzard should:
  1. Add in-game (text) Patch Notes with "developer comments".
  2. Add in-game (video) Patch Highlights:
  3. Add in-game (visual) slide-show of hero changes:
    screenshot_2019-12-03e8kea.png

screenshot_2019-12-03d5jf3.png

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
That was the worst Overwatch match I ever had just now. A very obvious cheating smurf Tracer who nobody can kill and was constantly killing everyone without any trouble. Think I am going to take a break until the Christmas event.

Deleted member 15440

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
welp looks like i'm not queuing tank for at least another week

even if i don't get throwers or flamers (rare these days) if i tick the tank box i'm almost always thrown into severely imbalanced games with ranks ranging from low plat to high masters

not sure how they can see things like that happen and not prioritize fixing that role over anything else so people will actually want to play it again

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
Returned to Overwatch after over 3 months of absent and... What the fuck is going on with this quick play Matchmaking? You now have to choose among Tank, Attack, and Support. And Attack is never available unless you want wait 10 minutes searching for a match.

WTF, did Blizzard blow it up?

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Returned to Overwatch after over 3 months of absent and... What the fuck is going on with this quick play Matchmaking? You now have to choose among Tank, Attack, and Support. And Attack is never available unless you want wait 10 minutes searching for a match.

Rule queue is a great addition to the game. You can play quick play classic in the arcade.

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
The PTR patch might not go live til mid-January, Contenders teams were sent an email detailing the upcoming tournaments and this was included. Current patch is 1.42, PTR is 1.43

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Just remove Sigma's stun in the interim or something. I want to have fun in Overwatch again.

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
^^^ Dam I wish the patch would've come out this week, the only thing I don't like about the patch is Moira's healing nerf (80 to 65 hps). Since Moira's healing is resource based, they should've increased the regen of her heal-resource to counter balance the HPS nerf.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. I wish Blizzard would implement in-game notifications, because casual gamers won't go online to read patch notes.

After every Update Blizzard should:
  1. Add in-game (text) Patch Notes with "developer comments".
  2. Add in-game (video) Patch Highlights:
  3. Add in-game (visual) slide-show of hero changes:
    screenshot_2019-12-03e8kea.png

screenshot_2019-12-03d5jf3.png

PSN actually has a feature where out of game on the menu where you accept patch the devs can give patch notes to read. Many don't make use of it, including Blizz.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018

In my experience, really depends on when you're playing.

I mostly queue heal and tank, but did a long stretch of attack last night. I had some attack queues around 3 minutes, some 4-5, then during non-prime hours saw it getting up towards 8-9.

Was fun for a change. Though getting backfilled into a losing match after a 4-min wait is still bad.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I have waited for 7 months and 3 days.

It finally happened.

My $175 Blizzard Lucio statue is in my hands.

None of you can comprehend even an infinitesimal speck of a quark of the amount of happiness that has imbued my entire soul ever since I hit the house.

Glorious day.

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
7 months?! How did it take that long to be delivered? Was it being shipped Mars?
I pre-ordered it a few days after it went online- April 7th- when it was basically a cool concept piece and not a mass-produced thing yet. The given release date was Q3 2019. A little later they said it would ship on September 29th, so I was expecting it early October. That was an entire bag of lies; people are just now getting it. Mine hit the door today. Even his VA emoji-cried on Twitter about not having gotten one yet lol.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I waited forever for Widowmaker when she was revealed. I'm still sad I only own Tracer and Widowmaker, two characters I don't even play. I just simply can't afford to buy anymore... I waited forever for a Mercy and Mei to be announced, and they finally did and I just can't buy em. And don't even get me started on the D.Va one, which'll never happen.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I pre-ordered it a few days after it went online- April 7th- when it was basically a cool concept piece and not a mass-produced thing yet. The given release date was Q3 2019. A little later they said it would ship on September 29th, so I was expecting it early October. That was an entire bag of lies; people are just now getting it. Mine hit the door today. Even his VA emoji-cried on Twitter about not having gotten one yet lol.
geez
wouldn't be surprised if there were some production issues cuz of his weird, imbalanced pose or something

kinda glad I'm only into the nendoroids, and they've actually made most of my faves
really just need Symm and maybe Hog and Winston, but I don't know how well they'd translate to that style

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

OW2 even delaying out-of-game stuff.

Congrats!

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
I have waited for 7 months and 3 days.

It finally happened.

My $175 Blizzard Lucio statue is in my hands.

None of you can comprehend even an infinitesimal speck of a quark of the amount of happiness that has imbued my entire soul ever since I hit the house.

Glorious day.
Awesome get!

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
20191205_214117.jpg

LOOK AT HIM.

LOOK.

I cried the whole process-- unboxing, assembly, and especially placement, because I decided it would be best to try and put this $175 statue on a place above my head while standing on a pivoting chair. I am smart.

But he overlooks my room now, ready to protec.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
they do a real good job with those statues

I'm just glad I don't have the space to display them cuz I know I'd be tempted to buy a few lol

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Tonight's games were weird. I played a bunch of QP with a friend and the people we were getting matched with were all over the place in skill level. Like low bronze all the way to high masters, and it wasn't evenly distributed. We also got a lot of new accounts in our games as well. We went 3 - 9 overall.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
20191205_214117.jpg

LOOK AT HIM.

LOOK.

I cried the whole process-- unboxing, assembly, and especially placement, because I decided it would be best to try and put this $175 statue on a place above my head while standing on a pivoting chair. I am smart.

*cries in portuguese*

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
PSN actually has a feature where out of game on the menu where you accept patch the devs can give patch notes to read. Many don't make use of it, including Blizz.
I never knew about that bacause on PS4 all the updates download automatically as soon as I log in.

But rehardless, Blizzard should put a notification on the bottom-right of the main screen like they do for events and other announcements.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
20191205_214117.jpg

LOOK AT HIM.

LOOK.

Obrigado 👍🏻

Top notch quality for sure. If I had the space I'd get a Zen one in a heartbeat... I do have a Transcendence Zen, Bastion and Orissa figurines, but they are those tiny "Cute but Deadly" ones. I love the omnics lol.

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Obrigado 👍🏻

Top notch quality for sure. If I had the space I'd get a Zen one in a heartbeat... I do have a Transcendence Zen, Bastion and Orissa figurines, but they are those tiny "Cute but Deadly" ones. I love the omnics lol.
De nada! Amo minha figurina!

And I'm an Orisa sucker myself. She's a precious soul, and the only tank I know how to handle. Ironically I find the Cute But Deadly figures pretty darn nice...except for Lucio's. Don't know how they screwed him up that bad. xD

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
De nada! Amo mia figurina!

And I'm an Orisa sucker myself. She's a precious soul, and the only tank I know how to handle. Ironically I find the Cute But Deadly figures pretty darn nice...except for Lucio's. Don't know how they screwed him up that bad. xD
Yeah he's not the only one though, they are pretty hit and miss, specially the ones that come in the assorted bags. A good example is Dva. The ones that come in boxes are quite nice though, if you can find them for cheap - Dva looks much better in the boxed version.

I really the Zen though:

thumb.aspx

Orisa looks great too:
ImageThumbnailer.ashx

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

This was so fucking stupid and hilarious that I had to put in two shots.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
did that like two years ago and I don't regret it

if you do, also turn off friend requests cuz people will use the attached message to be shitty too lol

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Turned messages off day one. Really wish Blizzard could slow in game message spam. One thing goes wrong and someone spams a sarcastic "thanks!" over and over for minutes like psychopath. Today it went on almost whole length of a comp match.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
apparently you can mute that on pc but not console :(
ironic thanks spam is the absolute worst and I've also seen people do it all match

Status
Not open for further replies.