• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
^^ that just makes me want the skin without the hat.
I felt the same with Cyberian and the Black Tortoise skin. Zarya has the bad luck of getting good skins paired with headwear that detracts somewhat from the skin as a whole.

Would love to get a Graffiti tracer without her mask too.

Still, even though that skin looks great, I can't help but feel weary. Since I'm not spending any money on lootboxes, it's just another case where I have no way to actually work toward skins that I want. I have about 900 coins in my inventory right now, so if I get more coins I can get Casual Hanzo that I like, but that's it (and even that is dependent on the luck of me getting coins). I'm in no way looking forward to this event, because all I'm gonna be is tempted to gamble.

Them selling cosmetic lootboxes may not be as bad as them selling gameplay elements, but that doesn't make it a good system. It's still exploitative.

And give me my goddamn console skins already, Blizzard.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
TFW you have biggest nade but the team just wait until they aren't anti. literally the whole team was on the payload including bastion but no one wanted to jump on them. LOL OKAY.

also
when you see the perfect anti spot but your teammate gets in the way and blocks my 'nade. LOL OKAY.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just pissed off someone whose name was "PapaJohn" so much in a match by saying how I think Dominos is better pizza he googled my handle just so he could say fuck you with my real name. Bahahhahahaha

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else play defense inordinately in proportion to Attack or KOTH in QP?

Chance

Nov 22, 2017
Qp lobbies tend to rotate attack and defense of the same map - you're either getting team-shuffled in the same lobby or you're quitting the lobby, re-cueing and lucking into a defense round.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I don't blame you. That is a fucking awesome skin. That I won't be able to work towards fuck your lootboxes blizzard

Also, now we have a new skin meta. Arctic animals. Snow Owl Ana, Polar Bear Zarya, Arctic Fox Lucio. Just need 3 more.

Edit: It's a rare skin, not legendary, not a winter skin, and it's more of a reference to Alice in Wonderland, but I guess you could also make an argument for White Rabbit D.Va

Edit 2: Does beach rat count? It is a winter skin, and animal themed....

Edit 3: Ooh, Winston's Yeti skin counts, for sure.

Edit 4: Er...Roadhog's raindeer skin technically counts...but it kinda sucks, so....

Last edited:

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
finally.... he got his second fursona

tumblr_p2yzs414LS1v1eg5uo1_500.png

Oct 27, 2017

Has the algorithm to determine POTG changed? I am getting the weirdest POTGs ever. I was imitating that lawyer whose client was trying to shoot him.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
After the newest NVIDIA driver update, my game is suddenly tanking. In the menu it lags horribly and in-game it doesn't do any better either. It played amazingly before. I've tried doing a clean install of the driver and no luck. What can I do?

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
Qp lobbies tend to rotate attack and defense of the same map - you're either getting team-shuffled in the same lobby or you're quitting the lobby, re-cueing and lucking into a defense round.
I typically get out of dodge as soon as the game Victory/Defeat screen pops up. I like to try to get matched up with other players vs staying in the same lobby. Most other players end up doing the same in my experience. So sticking around usually results in end up at the Main Menu re-queuing anyway. Feels like I luck into Defense all the time.

Last edited:

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I think Sym will probably get the figure skating legendary.

Speaking of Sym, I'm finally starting to use her tp more and my god it's so much fun. I can honestly say that I like Sym 3.0 now more than Sym 2.0. It's fun tp behind enemy lines and kemting those pesky supports. Poor Ana don't stand a chance. I still miss that moving shield tho.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I think Sym will probably get the figure skating legendary.

Speaking of Sym, I'm finally starting to use her tp more and my god it's so much fun. I can honestly say that I like Sym 3.0 now more than Sym 2.0. I still miss that moving shield tho.

It's either her or Widow.
But i want it to be Symmetra.

Paltheos

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping for another Brigitte legendary. It's been a decent while. The viking one is pretty good but some of the fan art I've seen - particularly the ones with masks or cloaks, looks fitting.

So maybe I should be hoping she gets a baller demon knight costume for Chinese New Year.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
These artist aren't just commission to do fanart but design the skins right? Because the ones so far looks way better and imaginative than what we had before. It's a good direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.