Overwatch |OT2| Live Long and Alla Till Mig!

I do give endorsements to good teammates and sometimes the enemy team if we have a funny interaction the match

but getting endorsements feels so random and kinda pointless, the only thing the system is good for is some free extra boxes during events

it’s pretty useless as a gage of other people’s, uh, quality (???) as a player too so idk

Nov 22, 2017
^^ Ah okay lol.

Does anyone actually choose specific people to endorse? I always just pick a random name and give shot-caller, just to get the 50 exp points.
It's always considered, and sometimes a hard choice for me ^.^ I always give 3 every game unless there's no one to give it to but a thrower, obvious smurf or BMer.

I do give endorsements to good teammates and sometimes the enemy team if we have a funny interaction the match

but getting endorsements feels so random and kinda pointless, the only thing the system is good for is some free extra boxes during events

it’s pretty useless as a gage of other people’s, uh, quality (???) as a player too so idk
I totally see patterns in how I get endorsements. Giving out endorsements is one part that I feel leads to getting them back, and staying in the QP lobby for the next round. Winning helps a lot but a hard fought loss can earn some, stomp losses almost never unless I get a card or potg. Cards and PotGs are almost-guaranteed shot callers and good teammates with a hard loss, and pretty much a lock on a win.

When I'm able to pull a Hard Carry game it's... profitable ^.^ or when I just do the solo-behind-enemy-lines thing and it goes well, they pour in.

And I definitely value the information endorsement levels provide and advertise. I usually keep myself around 4, so my teammates tend to trust me a bit more than when I'm down in 3, and back me up, which leads to Ws. And when I see an endorsement 1 on my team, I know I'm gonna' have to pick up some slack, 'cause this dude is 1 or not-ranked with a silver border for a reason.

I like the endorsement system.

Oct 26, 2017
It's always considered, and sometimes a hard choice for me ^.^ I always give 3 every game unless there's no one to give it to but a thrower, obvious smurf or BMer.

I totally see patterns in how I get endorsements. Giving out endorsements is one part that I feel leads to getting them back, and staying in the QP lobby for the next round. Winning helps a lot but a hard fought loss can earn some, stomp losses almost never unless I get a card or potg. Cards and PotGs are almost-guaranteed shot callers and good teammates with a hard loss, and pretty much a lock on a win.

When I'm able to pull a Hard Carry game it's... profitable ^.^ or when I just do the solo-behind-enemy-lines thing and it goes well, they pour in.

And I definitely value the information endorsement levels provide and advertise. I usually keep myself around 4, so my teammates tend to trust me a bit more than when I'm down in 3, and back me up, which leads to Ws. And when I see an endorsement 1 on my team, I know I'm gonna' have to pick up some slack, 'cause this dude is 1 or not-ranked with a silver border for a reason.

I like the endorsement system.
I had a level 5 doing thanks spam, walling the team and torbjorn cliff throwing

Only happened once but im salty, cause i usually play like a saint and never got more than 4