• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
some skin leaks via achievements:
source
D3vr_-9UUAAy5NW

So, there are 4 skins left.

From this picture, we know two of them are definitely Bastion and Ashe & Bob. And another one is definitely Winston, since he needs his Overwatch uniform like Tracer, Mercy, Torb and Rein had.

So 3 of the remaining 4 are known and that leaves only one unknown. I am willing to bet that skin is Tracer, since she is getting promoted, so it logically follows her outfit would get an upgrade.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
So, there are 4 skins left.

From this picture, we know two of them are definitely Bastion and Ashe & Bob. And another one is definitely Winston, since he needs his Overwatch uniform like Tracer, Mercy, Torb and Rein had.

So 3 of the remaining 4 are known and that leaves only one unknown. I am willing to bet that skin is Tracer, since she is getting promoted, so it logically follows her outfit would get an upgrade.
Boooring :( almost all of thise already have skins

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
Dammit this game needs a role-queue, half of my games are lost at the character selection screen. Or at the very least a "2x support" role queue then leave the remaining 4 slots open, because every team-comp variation (2-2-2, 1-2-3, 3-3) has at least 2 Healers.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao why am I even playing shield fucking three stack throwing so hard I want to cry and support not using shield or wall for cover

why are you still holding the shield up. i have trans on top of you, swing at the fucking nano genji. LMFAO why do i even bother.

Last edited:

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao why am I even playing shield fucking three stack throwing so hard I want to cry and support not using shield or wall for cover

why are you still holding the shield up. i have trans on top of you, swing at the fucking nano genji. LMFAO why do i even bother.

I hate players not capitalising on Ults. I also hate when only our team has Junk or McCree, they hear rip tire/high noon and all scatter.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know your pain, most the Reinharts I encounter are either too passive (never swing) or way to aggressive (yolo charge into the enemy).

The best Reinhardts are the ones who stand at choke on defence with shield up, then as soon as it breaks they charge outta choke at the enemy. They're the best at making you think you had a chance at a good game, dragging it out for so long.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I was able to log in but got hit with some massive lag and bugs and then finally I got logged out.

Noooooo

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
To be fair this is Solider's first Archive skin, He deserved one because this event revolves around old Overwatch.

Trace has one in this event and has the second most event skins overall.

We have 3 more skins to be revealed.

Some thing I made a while ago, updated with the revealed skin
m6rQHA7.png

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
To be fair this is Solider's first Archive skin, He deserved one because this event revolves around old Overwatch.

Trace has one in this event and has the second most event skins overall.

We have 3 more skins to be revealed.

Some thing I made a while ago, updated with the revealed skin
m6rQHA7.png
Symm and zen would be awesome

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Mercy looking like she's putting up her dukes in that art, nice stuff though.

I'm scared that I'm tempted to maybe consider resubbing to PS plus in the near future because it's been too long since I had my OW fix of "hey I remember why I loved this" before getting salted up 2 games later.

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I wonder how he activates his ultimate if he doesn't have his goggles. Maybe just pull the hat down?

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
because it's been too long since I had my OW fix of "hey I remember why I loved this" before getting salted up 2 games later.

Idk if I've played a game with this bad of a love/hate relationship. It starts fun but the longer you play, the more the bullshit adds up. I find around an hour or so is a good length to play at once. If you have a good day then you end on a good note, but if you have a bad day you get out before you decide to impale your computer with concentrated verbal barrages.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
these dumb dps roulette is real good on top of the shitty connection.

i really think these stacks just get on to be stupid. just play qp.

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I like Genji and I'd love to play as him but if no one is a healer or a tank or anything else then of course I'll go pick the best required character or class. Or even if we do have one but we need more then I switch.

Or if Genji isn't a good pick then I switch around lol.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
couldn't carry the team any harder as orisa. should have been my POTG with the 4K nano with her. and it didnt' even save that highlight. how shitty is your highlight system. its just as bad as your servers.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will there ever be an interesting Bastion skin? His design doesn't lend itself to anything interesting.

Maybe a robot pirate who turns into an old cannon? The bird could be a parrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.