• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, the free week allows me to play without PS plus and I was powerless to resist.

Playing Baptiste like "I have no idea what I'm doing", ah I've missed this, y'know when not taking it seriously.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
The event itself is disappointing, but it emphasizes how much OW needs PvE events. They are such an excellent chill session, especially on higher difficulties when the team communicates.

Alandrus Sun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reinstalled the game and I'm quite disappointed with this event. I like the skins. I've been dying for that Moira Scientist skin since I saw her spray. The Hammond epic skin is wonderful with his new highlight intro. I feel like Talon Baptiste should've been his default skin- it looks better than anything else he has.

As for the mission, I'm just so disappointed how easy it is. Even on Legendary, it's fairly a cake walk. I was hoping it would utilize the hero choices they made to make a Dive map where you have to effectively kill target to target by leaping but it's just simply the last act of Retribution again where all you do is kite enemies which is not hard to do now that it isn't 4 200hp heroes but now you have a tank with a bubble and primal rage and support that can instant rez. So no matter how long someone's drone rez timer would be a Mercy can get them up just as fast.

The cinematics also just made me shrug. This felt less like expanding the lore and more of a teaser to a new tank hero.

Last edited:

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Probably a million to one shot, but it won't hurt and the discord is dead... anyone happen to play on Xbox One and want to go for the Legendary event achievements? I've relied on TrueAchievements for groups in the past, but the game even seems pretty dead there, too :p

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fell down the rabbit hole of this edgy Overwatch theory generator. Some choice gems:
  • Zenyatta is the proud owner of over 40 kinds of fish
  • Mercy is secretly dead
  • Torbjorn is a dog in a convincing costume
  • Roadhog is a bestselling body pillow cover
  • D.Va's mech is the main character in a generic anime
  • Bastion is Bastion's bird
  • Pharah is the Big Gay™
  • Mei is the Zodiac killer
  • Bastion is a robot

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Roadhog is a bestselling body pillow cover
tumblr_oov31m4NpM1s6uvfyo1_r4_400.gif

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
I fell down the rabbit hole of this edgy Overwatch theory generator. Some choice gems:
  • Zenyatta is the proud owner of over 40 kinds of fish
  • Mercy is secretly dead
  • Torbjorn is a dog in a convincing costume
  • Roadhog is a bestselling body pillow cover
  • D.Va's mech is the main character in a generic anime
  • Bastion is Bastion's bird
  • Pharah is the Big Gay™
  • Mei is the Zodiac killer
  • Bastion is a robot
winston is a widowtracer hater. their relationship is clearly abusive an- *trips* *thousands of widowtracer picturess spill from pockets* fuck those aren't mine i swear i'm just holding them for a friend i- *slips on a pile of pictures* fu ck no they're not mine i hate this ship i just- *more pictures fall out as they fall to their knees desperately trying to pick them up* hang on a sec jUst LISTEN

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the answers. Isn't there a way to get tokens from streaming the league? I don't really pay attention to OWL, but I'll make minimal effort to get these WoW-esque skins.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the answers. Isn't there a way to get tokens from streaming the league? I don't really pay attention to OWL, but I'll make minimal effort to get these WoW-esque skins.

You get 3 tokens for every hour you watch. Randomly at the end of matches some folks will get a 100 token drop. I think in the countless number of hours I've watched OWL I've gotten the drop 3 times, so I wouldn't count on that.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
None of the supports are from a country on the Pacific Ocean so I guess Lucio/Brazil was closest.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
just let the stream run on lowest quality and mute. no one really watches anyways. i get around 81 token and thats not even running it from start. you also get like 100 token randomly if youre "lucky"

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
I like that this is already on PTR, no more than three weeks before it goes live, two new maps plus a new hero in less than three months is pretty refreshing.

Now fix the fucking game.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Brigitte also needs a skin. She only got one Legendary so far and she was released more than a year ago. Blizzard should really pay more attention to this stuff. To be more specific: when was a hero released and when was the last time that hero got a Legendary skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.