• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
I don't even play competitive myself, just frustrated with the amount of lowlevel Genji/Tracer etc who happen to be wrecking shit, then being real cute about it - or exploding in anger if they happen to lose.

Maybe I'm putting too much stock in Blizzard's ability to balance team in the first place.

You can't really matchmake for entry-level smurfs without increasing the minimum account level to enter competitive. Even then quick play isn't a good measure of skill since nobody should be taking that mode seriously in any way.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I know that lore is as much a joke now as GoT's ending is, but still, I have to wonder what D.Va's reasoning for her Meka is like this. "Pffew, just got done fighting giant kaiju robots all day in my plain battle meka.. Better sup up my mech with gundam trimmings so I can take it to school tomorrow."

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
52Y7ox7.png

"kill me"

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
Nice skin, but internet = safe.

After 3 years I have literally all the skins so any drops are new drops for me. Have 10k saved up so I probably buy any MUST HAVE skin right away.

shinespark

Oct 25, 2017
Went on like an 8 game winstreak with Doomfist yesterday, he's so much fun when your team doesn't instantly throw and play 4 DPS because you dared to pick Doomfist.

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
Is there a new aimbot out? Getting a lot of new account Widows who aim snap. By which I mean they look like they're afk until an enemy passes by and then they instantly snap to a head. Have had 3 games out of 5 where the Widow is oblivious and then all of a sudden they swivel and instantly head shot someone. One Widow even hit a shot the milisecond a Genji deflect wore off (the animation didn't end)

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Is there a new aimbot out? Getting a lot of new account Widows who aim snap. By which I mean they look like they're afk until an enemy passes by and then they instantly snap to a head. Have had 3 games out of 5 where the Widow is oblivious and then all of a sudden they swivel and instantly head shot someone. One Widow even hit a shot the milisecond a Genji deflect wore off (the animation didn't end)

Yes, seems so.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I bought both All-Star skins. I feel dirty spending money on OWL tokens.

Some OKish games tonight, but also a lot of triple/quad DPS games too lol.

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
The rumor of a Casual Sombra skin has my heart racing.

I know it's probably bullshit but I'd love to see something like this!

DSvGvXfVMAA08E5.jpg

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
That definitely looks like a Legendary skin! It's very nice, too bad i never play Winston.
Also it gives me Halloween vibes not Anniversary for sure.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
"We have a skin that'll break the internet... No, not demon gargoyle monkey scientist, a schoolgirl!"

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada

The School Girl D.Va skin stinks (on a similar level that I have with Mercy's other Event Legendary Skins). But good lord, that Gargoyle Winston skin is tops (and finally, a skin that can contest with Sun Wu & Yeti).

I really hope that Brigitte is getting a skin. She only has one event Legendary that she got exactly one year ago! :/

I can see her getting a Water Polo Legendary for the Summer Games event.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to approach a sub-20% winrate in gold and now the MMR is taking forever to find me a match with people as shit as I am lol

If I'm that bad at the game, why don't the placement just place me in bronze so I can climb in peace?

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Guys 2-2-2 role queue will literally save the game. All those who are worthy will ascend to the promised land known as Masters. Plebs will be sent to the burning depths of Bronze. GOATS will be slain by the messiah Jeff Kaplan.

Believe!

Sorry I'm just really, really tired of hearing about 2-2-2 role queue.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Guys 2-2-2 role queue will literally save the game. All those who are worthy will ascend to the promised land known as Masters. Plebs will be sent to the burning depths of Bronze. GOATS will be slain by the messiah Jeff Kaplan.

Believe!

Sorry I'm just really, really tired of hearing about 2-2-2 role queue.
So am I, which is why they need to implement it to shut everyone up about it

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Why do they keep coming with boring mech designs

LIke you are in the mech 80% of the time, well unless ur bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.