• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they do a reindeer Orisa legendary similar to her forest spirit one. I love those skins that merge organic with the mechanical like Hammond's Halloween pumpkin skin. I ended up buying that one with my coins even tho I don't really play him as much.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Miss Symmie has just three event legendaries, two of which are from the same event and one of those is so blatantly based on her default in a way legendary skins typically are not

Jeph please give her something please

anyway, second qp match after a couple days away and I'm in love all over again

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they do a reindeer Orisa legendary similar to her forest spirit one. I love those skins that merge organic with the mechanical like Hammond's Halloween pumpkin skin. I ended up buying that one with my coins even tho I don't really play him as much.
idk they want to do reindeer with hog having the reindeer ears already. i wouldn't mind them turning her into one of those wooden christmas horses

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
So i guess we are only missing 2 Legendary skins now. Junkrat and... Symmetra?

BTW. Widow skin is huge missed opportunity. I hate it. Ugly colors, ugly hair, ugly gun... just ugly overall. Pls. stay away from my lootboxes.

Last edited:

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
Yep, Widow skin is great. Hope we eventually get a casual Tracer.

I would like to think that Widowmaker's new skin is based off of this old spray she got from the 2016 WW event.

Spray_Widowmaker_Skiing.png

I'll be cool if Tracer got something similar, as her snowboarding gear looked cool.

Spray_Tracer_Snowboarding.png

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Too small to be a partridge and they do not have the red surrounding the eyes. I thought that was it too originally

Last edited:
OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
poor doom/genji. kept dying. can't keep him alive if he's behind walls. it was fine when was doom. but after awhile he would go in as genji and die

we did have a zen. a little too much dps zen but it worked out well. the tracer was crap. like super bad. also why are you trying to kill a rein while im there still. i know it's ult charge for both of us but you can't kill the rein if i keep healing him but thanks for the quick ult charge when the bomb didnt kill him. LMFAO.

over 19K healing, which was like 37% of the team damage. (as ana)

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't even checked the Sym main reddit but I can already imagine the reactions lol.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Peppermint Sombra secretly the most underrated skin

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed that they used contouring (a well known drag queen make up technique for you normal people) for this skin. So fabulously gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.