• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
some skin leaks via achievements:
source
D3vr_-9UUAAy5NW
Ooh nice! So it looks like the Talon red herring theory was also incorrect then.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get matched with a four-stack that decides to go quad DPS. They didn't get a single kill. We had one tank and a healer. How is this not a reportable offense? This is a completely unwinnable team composition. When you're in a stack like this, you control the team comp. There's little to nothing the solo player(s) can do to determine the outcome when they're matched with an entire group of players who are effectively throwing the game. And this happens all the time. Why is there no solo queue in this three-year-old game?

Sharkarat

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
I get matched with a four-stack that decides to go quad DPS. They didn't get a single kill. We had one tank and a healer. How is this not a reportable offense? This is a completely unwinnable team composition. When you're in a stack like this, you control the team comp. There's little to nothing the solo player(s) can do to determine the outcome when they're matched with an entire group of players who are effectively throwing the game. And this happens all the time. Why is there no solo queue in this three-year-old game?
Stacks bigger than 2 all insta-locking DPS is one of the most annoying things.
Like a bunch of seperate solo people going DPS is one thing, but as an actual group it's just stupid.

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
Gotta throw down matrix or kill everyone to secure the potg. Or field was used to counter an ult mightn't have gotten it. Luckily playing as Orissa I get potg with her.
Well the immortality field countered two ULTs:

Rein used Hammer on 3 teammates, so I threw my immortality field saving my Mercy from the Rein charge/pin. At the same time, I heard JunkRat's "Fire in the hole!" so I jumped into the field myself just as Junk exploded his Tire from above.

EdiT: Hmm...I was thinking maybe OverWatch should give POTG (preference) to players who get an achievement.
Are people allergic to shooting the immortality drone? Why am I the only one shooting it, as Lucio 🤦‍♂️
My biggest problem playing as Baptiste are players who run Away from my immortality field when I put it down.🤦🏽

Also, if you're in mid-lower ranks like me (I'm Gold), you have to be a shot-caller and tell your team to focus the Drone, cause there's rarely any coordination on a single target.

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Now that my PS4 has internet I might go back to playing Overwatch on PS4. My only real regret is that my laptop has the Bastet Ana skin while the PS4 doesn't. And it's really bothering me lol.

DR2K

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

The fault lies in the creators of the game for purposely designing a game where the majority of the roster can't be in the same composition. Tanks and healers are fucking boring.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If there was a solo queue these dicks would have nobody to play with. Blizzard rather have more players ruining games for others than less players but having good games.

Deleted member 1627

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I played my fucking ass off in Comp last night as Moira, I think I played six games and came out with gold medals in kills, damage, healing and objective time every single match and lost a shit ton of SR. In practically every match (spread across two different teams) nobody would focus the Mercy, instead decrying Bastions who a) weren't the problem and b) was getting rezzed every. Single. Time. He was downed stopping us from making any progress. Add to this nobody actually watching the healers back and screams of "I NEED HEALING! WHERE'S THE HEALING?!" I think I am about done with playing Comp. I think I'll grind out some boxes in the event and then either uninstall or stick to QP where I just do what the fuck I want and don't care about taking the L's. Losing so much SR despite bringing my A-game is just too much to take at times.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Wait a minute, why is that a legendary? It's just a recolor of main outfit except for his hair and some other minor tweak. I love it, but it should be an epic, shouldn't it?

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed:

vFoS3ut.png
PTUJfvX.png

At least it's better than the default.
Ah, okay, seeing them side by side, pretty much everything but the scarf has been changed, but the scarf is such a prominent feature, it looks like nothing was changed even though it was.

It's like Winston's subject 28 skin. Every aspect of the skin is different, but it's silloette maps onto Winstons' default so well that it's hard to tell.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, okay, seeing them side by side, pretty much everything but the scarf has been changed, but the scarf is such a prominent feature, it looks like nothing was changed even though it was.

It's like Winston's subject 28 skin. Every aspect of the skin is different, but it's silloette maps onto Winstons' default so well that it's hard to tell.
they change a lot but that stupid scarf makes it look like it hasn't changed much
Right, not to discount the differences, but it just comes across so similar it makes you think it should be an Epic.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
this really just made me realize I had Legendary and Epic mixed up the whole time. I was like "yeah that's a purple" lmao

Mido

Oct 27, 2017
Man I played my fucking ass off in Comp last night as Moira, I think I played six games and came out with gold medals in kills, damage, healing and objective time every single match and lost a shit ton of SR. In practically every match (spread across two different teams) nobody would focus the Mercy, instead decrying Bastions who a) weren't the problem and b) was getting rezzed every. Single. Time. He was downed stopping us from making any progress. Add to this nobody actually watching the healers back and screams of "I NEED HEALING! WHERE'S THE HEALING?!" I think I am about done with playing Comp. I think I'll grind out some boxes in the event and then either uninstall or stick to QP where I just do what the fuck I want and don't care about taking the L's. Losing so much SR despite bringing my A-game is just too much to take at times.
Become a Mercy god and you will fly through silver and gold.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Right, not to discount the differences, but it just comes across so similar it makes you think it should be an Epic.
yeah, even with Symmetra's magician skin (which was also very much based on her default) there was enough of a difference that it resulted in a very different feeling costume, whereas a quick glance at this Baptiste skin and it just feels like a slight variation of his default

it's fine
but it's probably gonna be a bummer if I see a legendary pop out of a box and it's this lol

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, that one....I kinda hate? Um....like I know clowns are supposed to be garish, but jesus christ, that is garish.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like there is a potential meme here about sad clown Junkrat that comes from everyone hating his skin

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
all modes combined i have 400+ hours in zen and ana combined and 55 hours on orisa. i wonder if anyone on the other team checks out my profile when im murdering them with her. shes so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.