• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was wondering if the original trailer which involved the Doomfist's gauntlet is still cannon or not. Aside the screen that showed previous members of Overwatch (Lucio was in it but we know he is never part of it), it seems it can still fit into the story.

It still is part of the story, yes. It was an attempt by Reaper and Widowmaker to get the gauntlet before Doomfist escaped prison, but they failed.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
just when I think I'm out... they pull me right back in

sombra.png
nut.jpg

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Hmm...we should have gotten a reveal by now. Guess we're taking a break today!

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if the original trailer which involved the Doomfist's gauntlet is still cannon or not. Aside the screen that showed previous members of Overwatch (Lucio was in it but we know he is never part of it), it seems it can still fit into the story.

Everything is canon, nothing is canon.

Reaper and Widowmaker have lines in the game referring to it, so I guess it's still canon.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For the Harvey Birdman fans here, I can't help but whisper "plaid" after I read the word Blackwatch

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah

WINSTON!!!

You might need to look it at a couple of times to see the differences.

Last edited:

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Bad skin, if i saw from the distance, i wouldnt realize its not his default skin

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Has there been any word on new achievements? I absolutely hated getting legendary done in uprising. Had to put around 100 hours in to get it. Really hoping there isn't another one that ridiculously difficult

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ooooh

idk about that tracer one. it's gonna be really similar to the Overwatch League Tracer skin. but i guess the Winston skin proves that may not matter to them

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017

WINSTON!!!

You might need to look it at a couple of times to see the differences.

I'm not going to lie... This actually gets me more excited for Hammond as Hero 28 than Winston finally getting a new skin based on his assumed escape from the moon base.

That leaves us with one skin left. I wonder who it's gonna be!

As for who is the last one... Part of me wants to gamble and say Reaper again since we could still shee him get something special on top of his Soldier 24 attire. Of course... If I had to take a second guess, part of me would hilariously suggest "Gray Haired Ana" and third guess would be Widowmaker when she shot Ana.

Or maybe WM or 76 will get an enemy skin from Retribution...

Last edited:

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
I don't mind Winston's new skin. It's okay, and it definitely doesn't topple his Sun Wukong/Yeti/Safari Skins, but it's a neat view to see how they tested the gorilla subjects on the Lunar Colony.

Hogid

Jan 15, 2018
Not digging any of the skins so far... Loooking at the bright side, i'm saving my coins for the anniversary event (and allowing myself to spend 3k of gold in regular cosmetic that i want)

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I just turned my Xbox on and got an ad for Overwatch Retribution on my dash, and look who's in it.

20180410_004609qkomr.jpg

His skin looks pretty great. I'm still Pumpkinhead all the way tho.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I just turned my Xbox on and got an ad for Overwatch Retribution on my dash, and look who's in it.

20180410_004609qkomr.jpg

His skin looks pretty great. I'm still Pumpkinhead all the way tho.
LOL there's always a leak through Xbox Live! Blizzard just can't win when it comes to that!

He looks awesome though! That skin will be mine! Now we know how all but one of the skins look like! Can I use your pic for the OP until we get clear images of all the outfits?

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
It does seem like Winston gets the runt of the litter when it comes to skins. Which is too bad since his Yeti skin and his Wukong skin are amazing.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
LOL there's always a leak through Xbox Live! Blizzard just can't win when it comes to that!

He looks awesome though! That skin will be mine! Now we know how all but one of the skins look like! Can I use your pic for the OP until we get clear images of all the outfits?
Sure. If I had my capture card hooked up I'd take a native shot. Shame Xbox doesn't let you screenshot the OS like PS4 does.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Sure. If I had my capture card hooked up I'd take a native shot. Shame Xbox doesn't let you screenshot the OS like PS4 does.
Sweet thank you! And yeah it is too bad that so far only the PS4 has the ability to screenshot something that's not from a game. But this picture is good enough! I'll add it to the OP!

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It does seem like Winston gets the runt of the litter when it comes to skins. Which is too bad since his Yeti skin and his Wukong skin are amazing.

I'm not a fan of Mei's skin to be honest, I feel like it doesn't fit with the theme of the other skins (even though it is from her past, but still). I think it would've been better off in the Anniversary.
Winston's isn't great either tho lol. But neither compares to the rest of the skins which are a whole level above em.

This already is a 1000x better than that stupid Vampire skin he got from last year's Halloween Terror event.

This is what I wanted, as the mask actually ruins the skin for me.

DL5JbkoXkAMsCGc.jpg

The mask is one of my favourite parts of the skin, and I think showing Reaper's face, especially having silly fangs, would've ruined it for me.